huntedwumpus

So... Whos going to play Borderlands?

Im out tonight but if people want to add me for some co-op over the weekend (AEST):

Steam ID: Malkers

(Lvl 23 Hunter)

Edited by Malkieri

i'm a lvl 26 hunter but i cannot make it due too sucky work but next weekend sounds like a sure thing.

i have an auto pistol that fucking owns that i bought around lvl 6-8 i cant remeber but it was real early and 15k

55 dmg

12 fire rate and a 18 clip

throw in some hunter pistol perks and bam the dirt is gone :)

Edited by Darkmatter

Dasa, Nukejockey and I played coop this morning.

Dasa left after we cleared the first boss then we tried the other Skag Gully quests.

We ran into a retarded amount of skags (badass and adult) and ended up having Nukey rush through it with his invis -_-

i'm a lvl 26 hunter but i cannot make it due too sucky work but next weekend sounds like a sure thing.

i have an auto pistol that fucking owns that i bought around lvl 6-8 i cant remeber but it was real early and 15k

55 dmg

12 fire rate and a 18 clip

throw in some hunter pistol perks and bam the dirt is gone :)

I have a rifle that's about the same. Really awesome weapon.

Had a sort-of-friend of a friend join a game tonight, take a heap of our blue loot without talking about it, then didn't respond to me asking him to drop it so we could all check it out and decide who gets it (for the most part when I play we talk about anything decent we find, if it's in the heat of something and one person picks it up, that's cool but they generally say something) so kicked him =\

For people wanting to kick people from games they're hosting, view lobby, then use the directional arrows to select the player, then hit delete.

Had to look that up online -_- great interface sometimes -_-

You pretty much HAVE to play this game with people you know... and if you do its REALLY fun. but playing with strangers always ends up with somebody taking off with some of your loot.

other than that I like this game alot, been playing with 3 close friends. on our second play through now, it gets really freaking hard, but the guns you find at high level are just amazing.

Had a sort-of-friend of a friend join a game tonight, take a heap of our blue loot without talking about it, then didn't respond to me asking him to drop it so we could all check it out and decide who gets it (for the most part when I play we talk about anything decent we find, if it's in the heat of something and one person picks it up, that's cool but they generally say something) so kicked him =\

For people wanting to kick people from games they're hosting, view lobby, then use the directional arrows to select the player, then hit delete.

Thats why you sdhould play with me bro, least I share...remember that sniper I gave you? :P

At lvl 33 with Berko, annoyed that I FINALLY gotten an upgrade with my rocket launcher after so long ( and found out that the soldier and the sniper has been using really good bazookas too )....

I am happy with my Berko doing 300-700 per jab lol. The only problem so far is the loot because its a majority of Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle and SMG. There is rarely a Shottie or a Rocket Launcher, or even a freaking revolver ( repeater pistols are like mega common ).

I wish that the loot became more evenly distributed with different types of weapons. I think I sold like 1k Assault Rifles so far to get my upgrade of a rocket launcher...