Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kastoli

Age of Mythology - Titans + Hamachi = PITA

Well, A friend of my bought AoM the other day and I decided i'de install and and have to LAN games with him...

Though, We ran into some trouble. Neigther of us can connect, we've tried everything that google told us to do, and still no luck.

Does anyone remember how, or know how to get it working? We can get as far as attempting to connect to a game, though it just times out.

Well, A friend of my bought AoM the other day and I decided i'de install and and have to LAN games with him...

Though, We ran into some trouble. Neigther of us can connect, we've tried everything that google told us to do, and still no luck.

Does anyone remember how, or know how to get it working? We can get as far as attempting to connect to a game, though it just times out.

Vista or XP?

Do other games work fine across Hamachi?

Starcraft & Warcraft III both work fine.

Vista or XP?

One of each.

Using the expansion? My mate and i tried Titans and it wouldn't let us LAN, however... the original pre-expansion did =)

Using the expansion? My mate and i tried Titans and it wouldn't let us LAN, however... the original pre-expansion did =)

Ill have to try that tonight, Though... we both play Atlantians :P

Same result as with the Expansion. Can see the game, but when attempting to connect it brings up the '120 Second Timeout' thing... that expires and it doesn't end up working...

Just for sake of arguement, we both disabled our firewalls and anything else that 'could' potentially block it.

I'm absolutely stumped now.

Looks like it's back to AOE2 conquerors for you guys =P

Sorry i couldn't be of much help.

Regards, Benjagan91

EDIT: If you actually play age2 i've got the hack files for 1000 population limit, but it actually goes over that lol... i had like 5000 units once XD Let me know if you want/need. ;)

Edited by benjagan91