Sign in to follow this  
SlurmsMackenzie

....What the hell activision!

Stupid corporations, in their corporation buildings, being all corporatie and shit!

Edited by disolusiond

Oh noes they made a junkie who topped himself with a shottie 15 years ago while smacked out sing Bon Jovi! Pity there's not Gun's and Roses in there that'd get him rolling over in his grave.

Ever wonder how Frances turned out so seemingly normal given who her parents are.

Let me make myself clear that I don't have any problem with having him in the game, my problem is the songs you can play with him. Not in a million years would kurt cobain sing Bon Jovi or Flavor Flav

Who cares what Courtney does with Cobain's likeness. Any respect I had for his music is completely nullified by the fact he was a junkie and killed himself.

Let me make myself clear that I don't have any problem with having him in the game, my problem is the songs you can play with him. Not in a million years would kurt cobain sing Bon Jovi or Flavor Flav

Biggest fucking +1 out.

Any respect I had for his music is completely nullified by the fact he was a junkie and killed himself.

Umm....are you serious? everyone was a junkie back then, the fact that he killed himself removes some of the respect I had for him for me but that doesn't change the fact that he made great music.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can't help but think you can't have liked Nirvana much in the first place for that to put you off the music.

And given what he believed in and what his music was about, it is actually shameful that they allow his likeness to sing that shit.

Edited by TheGrEaVeR

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can't help but think you can't have liked Nirvana much in the first place for that to put you off the music.

And given what he believed in and what his music was about, it is actually shameful that they allow his likeness to sing that shit.

I was a fan of Nirvana's music then and I am now.

Hell I worshipped the man, for a while, even after he killed himself, but somewhere along the line I started to figure how much respect should you give to a dude who killed himself and left his 3 year old daughter to be raised by Courtney Love. Dude was a poet not a Martyr.

can't wait for them to get tupac into it.... lol

tupac singing some bon jovi.. now that'd be the day.

Kurt cobain as a person was messed up, just like amy winehouse is now - not very good role models but that doesn't mean their music was/is bad. I love Nirvana! The 90's were great! :)

Nerdrage more.

Really.

All Nirvana did was break alternative music into the main stream. Thanks to a cousin I was already listening to stuff like Pantera, Metallica and Faith No More so the impact of what they were doing at the time was completely lost on me. I always preferred Soundgarden anyway.