Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Greaver

Anyone played the WET demo yet?

Downloaded it today, took a good half hour to finish it due to the steep learning curve (at least for me)

The closest I come to shooting games is GTAIV so this is a bit out of the ordinary for me, I imagine this game would be controller throwingly frustrating further in.

Whos played the demo? if so are you going to buy it?

Played it, hated it, will not be buying it. I found it to be a pretty mediocre third person shooter. Nothing actually interesting about the shooting, just lots of flash and showoff for no real payoff. Sure it was awesome for 5 minutes but once you'd seen all the tricks it gave the impression of being extremely repetitive.

Played it, hated it, will not be buying it. I found it to be a pretty mediocre third person shooter. Nothing actually interesting about the shooting, just lots of flash and showoff for no real payoff. Sure it was awesome for 5 minutes but once you'd seen all the tricks it gave the impression of being extremely repetitive.

+1. Was shit, dont want.

I actually like it, interesting set pieces, gunplay is fun, will probably wait till it's cheap.

I thought that this was based on Elish Dushka, but the main doesn't look like her at all.

For some reason I like the silly tone of the game.

Edited by King_TriTAN

I actually like it, interesting set pieces, gunplay is fun, will probably wait till it's cheap.

I thought that this was based on Elish Dushka, but the main doesn't look like her at all.

For some reason I like the silly tone of the game.

Not based on her, she voices the main character in it.