Sign in to follow this  
B82R3S

Zombie panic

Ive been playing it heaaaps recently, really enjoy it more than L4D, havent tried killing room though.

Anyone here play? its a free sawce based game, few modes and gewd gameplay

Last (and only) time I played it, everyone was griefing everyone else.

And I play more Killing Floor than L4D nowadays anyway.

Edited by smadge1

yeah the popular servers have silly days as well as mod days. There are servers that play proper maps though

the guy in the vid is a noob for holding too many items and not walking to regian energy lol

theres object orientated maps like that one and theres just urvival maps where zombies have so many lvies and humans have so many lives. Usually starts with 1 carrier that can infect people and sometimes another regular zombie.

http://www.zombiepanic.org/site/index.php

Edited by B82R3S

I used to ages ago... TBH, my favourite zombie mod had to be the HL mod BrainBread man that was cheesy n fun.

L4D has mainly been sitting in my steam list unloved...

I bought it cheap.. but TBH, it gets old FAST.. there just isn't enough in L4D I might give Killing Floor a go.

/downloads ZP

I used to ages ago... TBH, my favourite zombie mod had to be the HL mod BrainBread man that was cheesy n fun.

L4D has mainly been sitting in my steam list unloved...

I bought it cheap.. but TBH, it gets old FAST.. there just isn't enough in L4D I might give Killing Floor a go.

/downloads ZP

Fuck yeah, brainbread was awesome, best HL MP TC ever.

Yeah I got into Zombie Panic a little before L4D came out, but since then I've just preferred to play L4D.

Is killing floor any good?

Nation Red is interesting (top down survival shooter) but it's too short, not all that challenging and there's no replay value, wouldn't recommend it.

I want to see more zombie games and movies :p

Ooo, just saw Resident Evil 5 is coming for PC....

Killing Floor is like a zombified CS.

You're killing "specimens" you earn moneys, you buy bigger weapons. You can also level your character by achieving goals and getting perks, which offer rewards, such as faster healing, cheaper weapons or more health.

And yes, a lot of the pub servers are full of CSfags

You play a round robin of maps (now you can also vote for the next map)

Each map has a certain number of waves, each gets progressively more difficult, ie, they introduce bigger, badder "specimens".

The last wave is inhabited by the Patriarch, big, bad mofo, with rockets and spiky arms, who cloaks when he self-heals.

Edited by smadge1

Yeah, I already have Re5 preordered on steam, however its out in stores now, and I have to wait til saturday morning for it to unlock on steam -.-

Just played another zombie mod for source, ironically enough, it used to be called Zombie Mod Source, its now called Situation Outbreak, and its bad.

does re5 on pc have online play?

It has coop over GFWL, and mercenaries mode, dont know if thats multiplayer though.

Its 10$ off on steam at the moment, a worthy buy coming to about 60AUD, but its not released til saturday morning, might be better off buying from a store if you're hanging for it.

RE5 is out now, great game, one of the better console-pc ports out there, controls work well, game runs great, looks great etc.

2 player coop is easy as to get into, and the game has a fair bit of re-playability about it.

If anyone has it, add me to GFWL - nukejockey

Cheers.

Zombie Panic feels sooo slow after playing Zombie Master, now that's an awesome game.

just bought killing floor. Good fun but dont really think its worth 20 usd with 5 maps or whatever it is and only one boss.