will to offer 2 issues per day phone support just PM me your number and i will call and help u resolve your issue issues will be taken in order

So if u dont get a call PM me the next day

time is 5:44am that first PM is taken

yes for free and i will call u

Are you qualified to help people as a 'pro'? Because your lack of ability to use English is telling me otherwise.

Just sayin'

its up to the person being called to listen to what i have to say and make choice of if they wnt to go ahead or not and its for free so want to know how little i care

i dont program so if they want to know why the bash the division i dont care i can help with most subject thought

Edited by built by noob

That's my point, the person(s) asking for help shouldn't have to contemplate whether the person providing help is qualified to do so. It should be a given. So, do you have any qualifications or experience? You claim to be a 'pro', so I'd expect that this would be the case.

That's my point, the person(s) asking for help shouldn't have to contemplate whether the person providing help is qualified to do so. It should be a given. So, do you have any qualifications or experience? You claim to be a 'pro', so I'd expect that this would be the case.

only going to same one name here so u can make sure i am not a scammer

ZEBRA

do am i am to help ppl with there PC issues

and yes my spelling grammer punctuation suck

but problems on the other hand are very much my place of employment

Based on what I've seen you post here, you're not a pro, you're a spirited amateur. Which isn't to say you can't be helpful, but all the advice I've seen you give so far appears to be based on an extremely limited amount of personal experience. Your spelling and weird attempt to name drop zebra also indicate it's fairly likely you're under 20 (or just generally immature), again indicating limited experience.

Sorry if any of that's offensive, it's not meant to be. It's just simple, honest personal observation.

That said, you're offering free phone support. Kudos to you, very generous.

Based on what I've seen you post here, you're not a pro, you're a spirited amateur. Which isn't to say you can't be helpful, but all the advice I've seen you give so far appears to be based on an extremely limited amount of personal experience. Your spelling and weird attempt to name drop zebra also indicate it's fairly likely you're under 20 (or just generally immature), again indicating limited experience.

Sorry if any of that's offensive, it's not meant to be. It's just simple, honest personal observation.

That said, you're offering free phone support. Kudos to you, very generous.

no worries i will let that be decided by the people that ask for help

that will be their problem thats why i didnt give my number to any one but u including zebra we uesd to call him mobo fuckerxp but tell tell him i told u never look a free horse in the mouth they are the same spank u later

Edited by built by noob

it's fairly likely you're under 20 (or just generally immature), again indicating limited experience.

Whats wrong with being under 20?

Good on you for having a crack, but wouldn't it be better for the atomic community as a whole, if you were to help people on the public forum? That way everyone gets to benefit from whatever experience you have. As a way of "earning a place in the forum community" I think that would be much better received.

Good on you for having a crack, but wouldn't it be better for the atomic community as a whole, if you were to help people on the public forum? That way everyone gets to benefit from whatever experience you have. As a way of "earning a place in the forum community" I think that would be much better received.

leaving till zebra backs me up i have over 15 year in IT ty god for spell checkers but u can take what u think double it then divide it by half and stick it in ya arse and smoke it

it's fairly likely you're under 20 (or just generally immature), again indicating limited experience.

Nothing. It just happens to be the age bracket where most immature users tend to fall. Of course, the reverse is not necessarily the case. Being under 20 does not automatically make you immature.

It makes you completely ignore the second half of sentences you quote?

Nothing. It just happens to be the age bracket where most immature users tend to fall. Of course, the reverse is not necessarily the case. Being under 20 does not automatically make you immature.

no worrys introduce me to ya mum i will show u immature exists.

i am so coming to the next gathering i cant wait

Edited by built by noob

No need. You've done a good job showing me 'immature' as it is.

I suggest you cut the insults.

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

No need. You've done a good job showing me 'immature' as it is.

I suggest you cut the insults.

glad u understand how i feel

We're not insulting you. You're trying to prove yourself by offering a service that you can't facilitate. Browse the forum, learn a bit, and gradually get some experience under your belt. And please, for your sake as well as ours, improve your English. You'd be surprised how much this helps.

leaving till zebra backs me up i have over 15 year in IT ty god for spell checkers but u can take what u think double it then divide it by half and stick it in ya arse and smoke it

:/ what area in IT? (computer repairs, sysadmin,...)

:/ what area in IT? (computer repairs, sysadmin,...)

currantly onsite support for many medical, solicitors, pharmacist and other misc things

also have built system running more then 150% system speed oc

and have been able to break 0 day bugs fast then most ppl i know and they are better then most of u considering the buddys i have

and have been able to break 0 day bugs fast then most ppl i know and they are better then most of u considering the buddys i have

Hahahahaha.