and have been able to break 0 day bugs fast then most ppl i know and they are better then most of u considering the buddys i have

Hahahahaha.

got one u need fixed

2ez

hook it

fuck it

fry it

and have been able to break 0 day bugs fast then most ppl i know and they are better then most of u considering the buddys i have

Hahahahaha.

got one u need fixed

2ez

hook it

fuck it

fry it

saved me a call

Edited by built by noob

Hahahahaha.

got one u need fixed

Yes I haven't bothered to install KB8382797676.

Hahahahaha.

got one u need fixed

Yes I haven't bothered to install KB8382797676.

kb means that 0 day was before your mum was playing with boys

son just take that to bed tonight and make sure its lubed

Edited by built by noob

Again, sorry if I offended you.

The reason I assumed you weren't that experienced is that in most support threads you seem to jump to a complex and statistically unlikely conclusion on issues with multiple possible causes without bothering to ask any questions. It's what we all do when we start out - equate symptoms with something we've seen, and since we haven't seen much we assume it must be the same problem.

I used to do it, and I've seen it time and again on atomic - new guys jumping to solutions based on scant information provided by someone who doesn't know how to fix it themselves and is therefore unlikely to provide the right information first time out. I did it, iamthemaxx used to do it, so did .:Cyb3rGlitch:., and Master_Scythe and so on. The least productive threads are the ones where people jump to conclusions with no way of testing if they're correct without buying a new component (which may or may not fix the problem). The deductive process of elimination is where you tend to end up if you like to get it right, with proof.

Edited by tantryl

Again, sorry if I offended you.

The reason I assumed you weren't that experienced is that in most support threads you seem to jump to a complex and statistically unlikely conclusion on issues with multiple possible causes without bothering to ask any questions. It's what we all do when we start out - equate symptoms with something we've seen, and since we haven't seen much we assume it must be the same problem.

I used to do it, and I've seen it time and again on atomic - new guys jumping to solutions based on scant information provided by someone who doesn't know how to fix it themselves and is therefore unlikely to provide the right information first time out. I did it, iamthemaxx used to do it, so did .:Cyb3rGlitch:., and Master_Scythe and so on. The least productive threads are the ones where people jump to conclusions with no way of testing if they're correct without buying a new component (which may or may not fix the problem). The deductive process of elimination is where you tend to end up if you like to get it right, with proof.

and after u have done it long enough u end up right

Oh man I can see this thread lasting a long time...

You should go to whirlpool they might have need of your skills.

i am not an isp i am a system builder and trouble shooter

if zebra actually knows you, cool. He is a very informed individual who I respect immensely.

The only issue im having with this thread is that, while you claim to be a prodessional, you resort to insults and name calling, you have 'name dropped' once, and to anyone whos challenged your knowedge, you just attack rather than quote SOME evidience.

15 years experience? That'd make him AT LEAST 31, because you cant start work till 16 in Aus AFAIK.

Give us some exaples of WHO youve worked for, and under what name so I can check at least ONE of your references and i'll believe you.

The other issue is you give no information or certifications labeling you as 'professional'. You dont even mention your field. 'system builder\trouble shooter' cool. so that limits you to..... ANYTHING.

I have a mate under that title who builds ATM machine hardware, and another eftpos machiens. One who does embedded systems.... god youve left the range wide open.

Take 10 mins out to prove yourself in a way other than by asking for phone numbers, and maybe we shall be more welcoming.

OOO! IDEA!!!

Set up a skype account and we can call for free this way no one has to give out a phone number, and you get to offer your services and just quit skype when you're sick of calls.

Oh man I can see this thread lasting a long time...

You should go to whirlpool they might have need of your skills.

i am not an isp i am a system builder and trouble shooter

and they dont do ISP related discussion only either. What point are you making with this reply?

Hmm, Zebra went to bed a while ago but he hasnt mentioned you before...

Also even if his English was good, his desire to take it off the forum makes me think the moment I call him he'll lay some telemarketer stuff on me :P

I just hope serfs and low ranking people who are naive about things like this don't see it and actually PM him.

I get a lot of PM's regarding building and troubleshooting from concerned individuals but that is only because I try to not talk shit and give posts that actually add something to the forum (I know yes I have in the past flammed and done stupid things but I try not to do anything bad now).

edit: I find it hard to believe Zebra would associate himself with someone like this as well I mean come on Zebra is a cut above nearly everyone else on this forum.

Edited by nesquick

What solicitors, pharmacists and medical places in specific did you work for? ie names of the places.

Sounds like you have an ABN for your business, because I highly doubt either of those places you claim to have worked at would hire someone not registered. What is your ABN if you have one?

If you provided a name and let someone call them to check and verify that you had provided services to them would that end this?

Reading the thread, I'm leaning towards the reasoning that you're a spirited amateur simply because of your spelling and constant insults when you've been backed into a corner.

This is Fail. The people here dont need a bench tech telling them how to fix there computer via phone. Thats why they post in this part of the forum. Do you work for a small business and just do house calls?

I just hope serfs and low ranking people who are naive about things like this don't see it and actually PM him.

I get a lot of PM's regarding building and troubleshooting from concerned individuals but that is only because I try to not talk shit and give posts that actually add something to the forum (I know yes I have in the past flammed and done stupid things but I try not to do anything bad now).

edit: I find it hard to believe Zebra would associate himself with someone like this as well I mean come on Zebra is a cut above nearly everyone else on this forum.

+1 to you Nesquick

I have PM you a few times and you have been very helpful to me. I cant see this noob being helpful atm, but I am a noob as well so I will wait before bothering with this guy.

I need urgent technical assistant in regards to cache controller blowthrough and IOPS limitations on disk shelves.

Also, I need to increase the throughput to client machines.

QUICK GO FIX IT

I need urgent technical assistant in regards to cache controller blowthrough and IOPS limitations on disk shelves.

Also, I need to increase the throughput to client machines.

QUICK GO FIX IT

Solution - keep Zebra away from the storage arrays.

I have a problem with Exchange 2003. I have IMF enabled, but occasionally, given two or more alike spam emails (same originating server, same from address, same subject, same body), some will be delivered to the user's Inbox, and some will go to the Junk Mail box. Their SCLs are only ever one value apart.

What other criteria are used to determine the SCL of a given message?

My external HDD keeps on filling up with Pr0n, what should I do? I keep telling my fingers to stop searching for it but it aint working

Must be awsome to be a bench tech. Fixing grandma's PC and fixing the local chemists POS.

My external HDD keeps on filling up with Pr0n, what should I do? I keep telling my fingers to stop searching for it but it aint working

POTM.

This is the kind of thread the tech sections need more of. :)

POTM.

This is the kind of thread the tech sections need more of. :)

+1

LOL. Most of here can work these things out without having to call someone. :)