I guys who writes for the mag. YOU GOT THE 860 -_-

Help me get 4ghz on this Xeon again!

I need urgent technical assistant in regards to cache controller blowthrough and IOPS limitations on disk shelves.

Also, I need to increase the throughput to client machines.

QUICK GO FIX IT

DAS? SAN? Connectivity? Purpose? :D

I'm assuming A DB of some soft. Too open ended.

I have a problem with Exchange 2003. I have IMF enabled, but occasionally, given two or more alike spam emails (same originating server, same from address, same subject, same body), some will be delivered to the user's Inbox, and some will go to the Junk Mail box. Their SCLs are only ever one value apart.

What other criteria are used to determine the SCL of a given message?

Attachments and actual routing.

Hey, I like this game.

A pro would be PM'd without being asked as his experience and credibility would be on show for all to see.

If you have to tell someone your an expert, your doing something wrong!!

What the hell is this thread, and who is 'Zebra'?? O.o

Zebra is the SuperHero dude that's on this forum.

A pro would be PM'd without being asked as his experience and credibility would be on show for all to see.

only just got here so only way to let ppl know is to tell them but we will see

I still want evidence that you have in fact serviced medical companies and pharmacies.

Name of business. Name of clients. ABN*

* If you operate with one.

I still want evidence that you have in fact serviced medical companies and pharmacies.

Name of business. Name of clients. ABN*

* If you operate with one.

ask fred

or medical director

even zedmed

leap is a shocker

translogics suck

hate prosticks

rest is great

want abn and client info go snort chillie powder and post the youtube clip and i will think about it

Edited by built by noob

If you refuse to supply something as simple as a business number, then you're full of shit. Just cut the act and take on the advice we've offered.

Feel free to keep on going, but don't expect people to think you're 'pro' until you act like one.

I have to take care of 200 laptops at a school. There is no way to re-image them, install any programs or drivers and no way to run system restore.

How do I remove spyware, adware and viruses?

I have to take care of 200 laptops at a school. There is no way to re-image them, install any programs or drivers and no way to run system restore.

How do I remove spyware, adware and viruses?

are they the netbooks given to year nine kids

cause i found a loophole in them for running and installing programs

If you refuse to supply something as simple as a business number, then you're full of shit. Just cut the act and take on the advice we've offered.

Feel free to keep on going, but don't expect people to think you're 'pro' until you act like one.

To be fair, I service a few businesses. And I'm not going to give you their names or ABNs.

Although on the other hand, I'm not claiming to be a 'pro' without a proof of knowledge. I do seriously think this guys offer of free phone support is a good thing. I just don't consider the advice he's given on this forum so far as 'pro'. Which isn't to mean I think he couldn't help people. Just that I don't appreciate an overstatement of his ability and/or experience.

Edited by tantryl

His ABN, not the clients.

I agree that the gesture is a good one. But, if he can't help himself, how can he help others?

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

This thread is just pages of spam. In before lock! :P

Edited by mohawk

my screen just goes blue and ah i cant turn it off uh wait a sec......

nah just bullshitting ya im writing this now so it must be working.

This thread really doesn't look like going any further with this. The offer has been made, people can take it or leave it.

Built by noob, while the gesture is a good one if it is meant in an honest fashion, the comments here about improving your image on the forums shouldn't be tossed aside either.

Many people here have been here for a very long time now, and while I understand you may be anxious to make a name for yourself, respect is something that does take time. It doesn't matter if it is here on these forums, in an office or in a pub - respect comes over time. And it is earned and not given.

Give it some time and be patient. Being helpful in the tech forums is a great start and will contribute a lot. Making an effort with your spelling and grammar will help too. People do NOT care that someone is word perfect. Not at all. What they care about is that someone is making a real EFFORT at it. We all make spelling and grammatical errors. That's no biggie. If you use firefox there is a spell checker that comes with it. Failing that, try typing your posts into word and then cutting and pasting across once you have checked them.

People do notice these things. I know sometimes it seems like you will never get noticed or respected for who you are, but honestly people get noticed for stuff they never even realised they did. The good and the bad.

Take it easy and just be yourself. Settle in for a while and enjoy the view. People will come to know you.