Sign in to follow this  
anndy

About getting team fortress 2..

If i didnt have a credit card available to me, how would i do it? i wanna get it for school holidays :D

get a friend to buy it off steam and gift it to you, then pay them cash, or DD or whatever.

in nz you can get "prezzie cards" at postshops, they cost $5 plus what ever money u load (min $20) and are disposible one use credit cards

have had frends buy games with them note get enough on it

if a mate has game get his GCF files 2 save a download

I dont have paypal :( and yeah i was thinking about that h3viw8 but, i dont think any of my friends buy stuff off steam but yeah those prezzie cards sound alright, ill have to go check it out at the post office lol or is there a link about it?

if you're going to use the card for other stuff you could always get a debit card from your bank, i got mine and its been invaluable its linked to my paypal account too, i love it, just a thought. and no worries about over spending.

+1 for the debit card, but yeah, most post offices sell those visa gift cards now.

and BP service stations too.

Why don't steam sell those cards with a code and money of them u can redeem on steam? Like how apple does it with itunes or would that cause issues with classification , i.e a 10 year old buying an MA15 game

eh, problem solved, i got a mates mate to grab it and gift it LOL :D

its so much different to counter strike :(

Eh, played about 14 hours in, loving it, and they (steam) revoked it? What happened :| any ideas ?

im pretty darn sure he gifted it :( it gave me a guest pass too. The problem was like, something was wrong with the payment?

Sounds like his card was declined, maybe its already maxed out or its of a type that Valve's credit card processor doesn't accept?

Either that or he's trolling you by disputing the transaction after he gave it to you :P

I borrowed my younger brother's credit card, bought it with his card, and internet banked the amount back to him once he checked his balance and we found out exactly the cost including fes and conversion.

hahah nah he wouldnt troll me .. i hope :P

apparently he's been called up for fraud?

Well since, he bought it for myself and 3 other mates LOL but still :(