Sign in to follow this  
Midnighter

So, what did you do last night?

Me? I browsded tghe web, roamed IRC netweorks, and finalklty someone reminded me I had a fridge full of alcohol. I dowbnloaded the new stsr trek movie, watched it while drinking,m the watched Wanted. Watched afew things in between, but otherwise, been pretty relaxing.

You? :)

PS. I'm running out of boze. :P

And yes, i do have the day off. :)

I haven't had fuckea\all to drink in about 2 weeks, so waht do you expect. :P

Edited by Midnighter

I wrote a thread with 6 interesting things that I thought people might like to discuss.

But it got locked because, in the words of the moderator who locked it, "The Green Room is a place to talk about whatever non-tech topics are on your mind. We don't need a particular thread for just what you happen to be thinking about."

I am still trying to work out the difference between "what I happen to be thinking about" and the "topics on my mind" ... and why it's ok to post one but not the other...?

Edited by just_some_guy

last night I was wondering how long a thread like this will last... I have a feeling i will find out today

The Sunday Parental Visit Ritual Shopping Day.

Followed by Trackmania United Clan Scrimming then bed.

Just a Simple Sunday :)

Edited by friskybiscuit

Watched two episodes of Psych and the season 1 finale of Fringe, then the first episode of season 2 of Fringe.

Talked to my friend on the phone for an hour, told him about how my face is looking better, and generally talked shit for a while. It was nice to have him semi-back to reality.

'