Sign in to follow this  
anon.irisX

Of the N900 and Australia

I wanna get a Mega Drive emulator and bluetooth my PS3 controller (seen something on a forum about using one)

Should be awesome!

For the MSN users out there....Ive finally found the one that works properly!

download MSN protocol plugin for conversations and contacts.

all your msn buddies will then show up when you click New IM ;)

Also, another handy app I finally tried is WifiEye. Shows the available wireless networks around you and what channel they're on. I found I was using the same channel as my neighbour so I changed the channel for potentially less interference.

Oh, and since I posted this tip on whirlpool, I'll repost here. Handy tip, if you want an easy way to control how "online" you are with all your IM and voip accounts, click on Availability in the dropdown menu on your homescreen and set up new statuses. With each New Status you create you can control which accounts are logged in. So I now have an easy way to control when I want to be just logged into Msn and/or skype and/or gtalk and/or facebook chat.

Edited by justo316

Got the phone today... loving it so far... but the top right of my screen isn't as sensitive as the rest.

Anyway, I'm trying to get fMMS 1.0.3 installed... I got all that 'extras' depository stuff from here;

http://www.nokian900applications.com/repos...for-nokia-n900/

But their fMMS 1.0.3 page has no download link for it?!

http://www.nokian900applications.com/fmms-...ras-repository/

I can't seem to find it anywhere, am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it in some applications thing on my phone... it's downloading now. :)

Lets hope it works!

Edited by Reb1rth.

If you mean the Pidgin Plugin for Conversations and Contacts (which lists MSN), doesn't work for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing. If it's not that and something else, where did you get it? Extras-devel?

If you mean the Pidgin Plugin for Conversations and Contacts (which lists MSN), doesn't work for me. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing. If it's not that and something else, where did you get it? Extras-devel?

No, it's a different one called "MSN protocol plugin for Conversations and Contacts" exactly.

Dunno which repository? I just have all of them enabled :D I clicked on All, and did a search for MSN....