Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Fat_Bodybuilder

Remember when the exchange rate was so good

Its fucking bullshit, and should be illegal imo. They'd have to be fucking retarded if they think anyone is going to purchase this on steam over a retail copy, that could be had for LESS and comes with MORE. Fuck you Activision/IW, keep digging and you'll end up in china.

$60USD is still pretty steep considering Borderlands is only $45USD same with L4D2.

If they fix it up before release then $60USD is fine. Lol fuck $90 US because we're in Australia.

I saw the $90 price on steam and went lol fuck that. And we miss out some deals on steam because we're in Australia.

Australia = 2nd class citizens.

Edited by spaced

Consider it a Retard Fee for not killing our stupid OFLC

You cant seriously mean that? Our OFLC have to follow strict rules and regulations, they're no more to blame for our fucked up censorship than you are.

Edited by nukejockey

You cant seriously mean that? Our OFLC have to follow strict rules and regulations, they're no more to blame for our fucked up censorship than you are.

Actually, he might have a point. Developers have to go out of their way to modify games to meet our stupid MA15+ guidelines. That time costs money. Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

I can't wait to pirate the shit out of this. I feel that is the least i can do.

Lol i gotta agree with u, ill be doing the same :P

Shame theres no way we can all use hamachi and set up a dedicated Atomic server :/

hahah!... I also changed it to UK and they aren't getting ripped. its actually cheaper than the USD price.. it works out to be 57.4149 USD

Actually, he might have a point. Developers have to go out of their way to modify games to meet our stupid MA15+ guidelines. That time costs money.

Admittedly, our MA15+ games are getting softer, but I still feel that they aren't to blame for it. I'm fairly sure that they themselves don't set the rules?

The rules are the rules, if the game does not fit within the bounds of those set rules the game is refused classification so yea they are only doing their jobs.

Maybe that's what they want? If no one buys it for pc, then they have no reason to make another pc release.

Wow, $90USD in NZ is about $117.

About the average price of a new PS3 game. Heh.

No dedicated servers and $120? I think they can shove it up their royal crack sack.

Well then neither of you can complain when they turn around and do shit like this to you. Regardless of the exchange rate, they are still charging a lot for games no matter what country you are in - and doing shit like that doesn't help anyone except yourselves. Which is probably your intention anyway right?

Well then neither of you can complain when they turn around and do shit like this to you. Regardless of the exchange rate, they are still charging a lot for games no matter what country you are in - and doing shit like that doesn't help anyone except yourselves. Which is probably your intention anyway right?

The problem is circular, someone will have to break the pattern.

Game devs ruin game> internets go crazy and torrent it > game devs limit the games effectiveness > internets go crazy and torrent > game devs say yea whatever heres a console port > internet goes crazy and torrents to prove their point.

The problem is circular, someone will have to break the pattern.

Game devs ruin game> internets go crazy and torrent it > game devs limit the games effectiveness > internets go crazy and torrent > game devs say yea whatever heres a console port > internet goes crazy and torrents to prove their point.

IF the game devs get NO money whatsoever THEN this cycle will end

But this theory is as good as me wishing for 100 billion trillion dollars. IN reality, people will still pay to be abused.

That #5 will be due to Americans buying it, Nes.

Personally I'll just get my american friend to buy the game for me as gift and I'll send her the money via paypal.