bu14-1

The Criminal Jewish and Israeli Connection to "9/11"

Why is it always a Jewish/Israeli conspiracy?

Why can't it be a Catholic/Romanian conspiracy?

Or a Buddist/Antarctic conspiracy?

Better yet, lets blame it on the witches so we can all have another witch hunt!

Come on, lets get some originality. If you're gonna believe in utter bullshit theories, you may as well go all the way.

Because bu141 and Alex Jones and all those other kooks are anti-Semitic filth.

That's one thing that I've been thinking about for a while now. Not all Jews are semites, not all semites are Jews, but being anit-semitic is taken to mean anti-Jewish, when it's not that at all.

NO MORE REPLIES

I hope you stamped your foot when you wrote that. It never works unless you stamp your foot.

Alright, I regret posting this thread. Let it die.

NO MORE REPLIES

That's not how a forum works. And no, I'm not going to remove it again. You post a thread, you have to expect replies - even if you don't like them.

Here's an idea though.

The next time you want to entertain an idea about how events factually unfolded and try to assemble some 'truth', how about you realise that you will never know the truth. The truth is more than fact, the facts are hard to find.

There is little truth you'll ever truly know. And those truths you do manage to hold in your little hands? Well what do they really mean anyway?

Here's one truth for you, there'll always be someone or some force above you taking perceived control of your life out of your hands. Some people will blame someone or something. Others will accept it as a part of life. Some people will actually try and do something about it. Either way, it's your responsibility and your responsibility alone to deal with it.

But spending all day on the internet trying to find things to reinforce your little world view ain't gonna to shit to nothin.

Alright, I regret posting this thread. Let it die.

NO MORE REPLIES

That's not how a forum works. And no, I'm not going to remove it again. You post a thread, you have to expect replies - even if you don't like them.
Did he not say the right combination of magic words?

Ashkenazi people are not even Semitic.

The theory that the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of the non-Semitic converted Khazars was advocated by various racial theorists and antisemitic sources in the late-19th and 20th centuries, especially following the publication of Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe. Despite recent genetic evidence to the contrary, and a lack of any real mainstream scholarly support, this belief is still popular among antisemites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Lemme guess. Wiki is an evil Zionist Jewish creation created by Mossad to hide the real truth?

Ashkenazi people are not even Semitic.

The theory that the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of the non-Semitic converted Khazars was advocated by various racial theorists and antisemitic sources in the late-19th and 20th centuries, especially following the publication of Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe. Despite recent genetic evidence to the contrary, and a lack of any real mainstream scholarly support, this belief is still popular among antisemites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Lemme guess. Wiki is an evil Zionist Jewish creation created by Mossad to hide the real truth?

http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

This post contains raw information. I have not attempted to put a story together or 'join the dots', but I have tried to put the paragraphs in approximate chronological order. ...

On 30 November 2007, Italy's largest newspaper reported that lifetime Senator and former President of the Itallian Republic Francesco Cossiga said 'all the atmospheres democratics of America and Europe, with in front line those of the Italian centre-left, know by now well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the American Cia and the Mossad'. (source) Translation thanks to Babel Fish.

Looks legit

Posted Image

And Alex Jones is right there.

What a surprise.

What I love is this on the front page:

Please do not add material that is speculative or unsubstantiated, just keep to the facts

If they did that, there'd be no content. Isn't the whole point of a conspiracy theory that everything is speculative and unsubstantiated. If they had any real proof, it wouldn't be a theory anymore.