bu14-1

The Criminal Jewish and Israeli Connection to "9/11"

Do not peddle your worldview on this site. There are more appropriate and welcoming fora about the World Wide Web.

Heh, even Stormfront didn't want to be associated with DMB's crap.

You know you've lost touch with reality completely when white supremacists are worried about the image you're giving them.

Ashkenazi people are not even Semitic.

I don't see the proof there. "Both the extent and location of the maternal ancestral deme from which the Ashkenazi Jewry arose remain obscure."

So what you're telling me is that you know Ashkenazis are not semitic for a fact but that you also know for a fact that you have no way of knowing this?

You can read just as well as I can. He said "He is no better than a slightly more urbane Hitler with a hard-on for racial divisiveness and arianism."

Assume I'm not as stupid as you are.

Inform me please how saying Griffin is more urbane than Hitler and having a hard-on for racial divisiveness/arianism == not blaming Hitler for the Holocaust?

No, I was just quoting from your "proof" that they are semitic. I don't know much about genetics or anthropology; I was just calling it as I saw it. Maybe I am wrong.

I did not say or attempt to prove they were semitic.

Would the same people who get ticked off about this title though get ticked off if I said there was a "criminal Arab connection"?

1. Yes, with evidence as flimsily circumstantial as in the OP

2. You're DMB - a member of a white nationalist forum with a past history on this forum of blaming Jews for everything.

Your credibility on matters of ethnic blame is staring up at 0 from the negative plane.

I did not say or attempt to prove they were semitic.

Right you are. Sorry, my bad. You said there is genetic evidence that they are not "descendants of the non-Semitic converted Khazars ". Are there other possibilities?

Why don't you have a read of the study?

Look beyond what you want to see and look into the bit where it says that some people in Egypt, Arabia and the Levant also carried the set of mutations that defines one of the four women. They argue that all four probably lived originally in the Middle East.

There are other studies, including one by D. Goldstein that argue otherwise.

The point is, the argument that "Ashkenazis are not semites" is placing a fact where no facts exist. And as such, the possibilities are absolutely endless.

...some bullshit that doesn't matter.... and engage in a demonic orgy with millions of hot IDF chicks.

Pics/vid or it didn't happen.

No really. Pics...

In other news, so some people on here don't like what DMB had to say. He should be banned for this? Soft cocks. As atomicans you should be familiar with teh interwebs... not having your world view challenged is just not on the cards. Even if he's a nutter he still has the same right to express his views, and have them questioned, as anyone else.

I'm not really fussed whether he gets banned or not. He's entertaining, and he does remind us all that society has some very serious problems that we need to pay attention to. They're just not the problems he talks about.

Gagging isn't really necessary for bigots, they tend to expose themselves for the idiots they are anyway.

In other news, so some people on here don't like what DMB had to say. He should be banned for this? Soft cocks. As atomicans you should be familiar with teh interwebs... not having your world view challenged is just not on the cards. Even if he's a nutter he still has the same right to express his views, and have them questioned, as anyone else.

The beauty of Atomic is that it ain't a democracy.

He's here on David's rules. David thinks those rules are violated and DMB's a goner, whether he has rights or not.

...some bullshit that doesn't matter.... and engage in a demonic orgy with millions of hot IDF chicks.

No really. Pics...

No he should be banned if he's DMB because DMB was banned before ... quite frankly for stupid shit like this. It's the same motions as before, comes in with some half arsed 'study' which proves that <insert conspiracy here> and will flame / ignore other people and FACTS that disprove the matter.

So if he IS DMB then I'm sure this will happen again and we'll quite happily tell him to fuck off without a seconds thought. The guy needs to see a friggen Doctor.

No really. Pics...

No he should be banned if he's DMB because DMB was banned before ... quite frankly for stupid shit like this. It's the same motions as before, comes in with some half arsed 'study' which proves that <insert conspiracy here> and will flame / ignore other people and FACTS that disprove the matter.

So if he IS DMB then I'm sure this will happen again and we'll quite happily tell him to fuck off without a seconds thought. The guy needs to see a friggen Doctor.

It's not a case of "if".

He is DMB

If you've proof, PM me or a mod.

Wish I had kept my MSN logs. But if you want, you can ask chrisg for corroboration.

I'll also guarantee that bu14-1's IP tracks to a Canberra ISP. DMB are the initials of his name.

DMB got banned outta here, got some meds and found God. Now he's back, spewing the same anti-semitic (sorry 1shot) crap with bible-bashing sauce thrown in.

I'm a year older now and find it amusing, but make no mistake, if this ain't DMB I ain't Leonid.

Edit:

I am sending you proof that I have talked to DMB on MSN.

Edited by Leonid

Don't worry, dude. Some IP resolving has revealed some interesting things.

The mods and I are chatting about it now.

I ain't worried which is why I haven't RTMd. If he stays, he's a litmus test for future Atomicans. And a source of amusement.

I'm not really fussed whether he gets banned or not. He's entertaining, and he does remind us all that society has some very serious problems that we need to pay attention to. They're just not the problems he talks about.

Gagging isn't really necessary for bigots, they tend to expose themselves for the idiots they are anyway.

I think the internet is one of those places that on the whole works well for unlimited freedom of speech. When a forum has a corporate interest behind it, there might be issues though.

In any situation where freedom of speech is unlimited, the people who tend to feel limited where there are restrictions on speech tend to prove why they are told to STFU pretty quickly.

Ah, is anyone else seeing some really fucked up formatting?

Huh. All gone - odd. Must be a conspiracy...

Maybe we should invite DMB to some meets here in ACT or something ... or maybe not :P

I can see it now:

[ACT] Let's All Go To The Synagogue!