You know trademart is always useful if your on a budget.

This must hold the record for the longest "build" thread. :)

yea it is pretty circular with nothing really being modified since the initial suggestions.

Edited by nesquick

yea it is pretty circular with nothing really being modified since the initial suggestions.

I'd say it's more like a coffee house filled with familiar acquaintances, just chatting about stuff.

Who needs the green room?

I read something a reply or 2 ago that my initial specs didnt really chabge during the start till now but i might add from then till now i have had so many questions answered, i know alot more about computers now its amazing and you guys helped alot about times when i thought idd change my mind but i kept to what you guys recommended.

Now thew rig is awesome with tons of pros that i wont bother writing any because its just too AWESOME. The cons to this however are minor. Installing games can be a hassle but with your google page, It becomes your best freind and fix's everything for you (Go google you sligh dog you!)

The rig also crashes a fair bit, Since iv had it its crashes say once without a game (Blue screen which mentions dumping.. But i love you gaming rig.. And probablly about 5 times ingame. 3 times it crashes and twice iv had lines go from the left to the right side of the screen. But with all that said its not a bad thing because it only happens rarely. Maybe im missing a driver or something id like to know if its fixable Mr tech boys.

Now onto the Rig itself.. Enjoy. =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ill answer 2 of your questions. 1: Cable management in the near future i know. 2: Yes thats that ugly Unsinkable guy. >:D

By the way my name is Jake i failed to mention that. Ill post more pics soon.

I made this a while ago on paint and movie maker with my old computer. Imagine what i could do with my new one.

Edited by unsinkable86

Make a new thread and we can sought out this blue screening your getting.

Hell yes cable management.

And it looks like someone enjoys posing for the camera... secretly.... ay Jake?

Never been one for posing my friend, i am that i am. hehe ;)

Seeing as i've been one of the big contributers in this build lol :P My name is matt hehe...

Cheers Longy

Hehe these names are building up ill try my best to remember you all.. and you too matt ;)

Seeing as i've been one of the big contributers in this build lol :P My name is matt hehe...

Cheers Longy

Hehe these names are building up ill try my best to remember you all.. and you too matt ;)

Remember my name with the utmost importance... as I'm a VIA

You know.. the rest of guys haven't introduced ourselves to you have we?

I'm Brody

I'm Abdul-Jaleel Abhayaprada Abhi since we are introducing ourselves.

someone took a photo of me while I was walking around Sydney http://tinyurl.com/q834ah

Edited by nesquick

You know.. the rest of guys haven't introduced ourselves to you have we?

I'm Brody

I'm Abdul-Jaleel Abhayaprada Abhi since we are introducing ourselves.

someone took a photo of me while I was walking around Sydney http://tinyurl.com/q834ah

I don't want to know where you hide your laptop in that outfit :D

Wow your a pretty cool guy Abdul-Jaleel Abhayaprada Abhi

Are you that crazy dude on crack from aladin?

I'm Rhys aka Greaver

If you wanna see my mug its in my profile

The only reason I feel comfortable divulging this stuff is that I'm over the ditch hence less likely to get raped and have my balls turned into wind chimes