LogicprObe

Angry Sex

This bloke must have worked in an abattoir or something.

Must have forgotten where he was.

Still, I think Squidy will like this story.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/11...?section=justin

A New Zealand man has pleaded guilty to killing his wife and a female neighbour before having sex with their bodies.

The man's home where the bodies were found buried under floorboards is being dubbed New Zealand's "house of horrors".

In the Christchurch District Court, Jason Somerville pleaded guilty to strangling his 35-year-old wife and his neighbour, 28-year-old Tisha Lowry.

Ms Lowry lived two houses down from Somerville. Her body lay hidden under his home for almost a year after she vanished while walking home from a hotel.

Her family appeared regularly on New Zealand television to plead for information about her disappearance.

It was revealed in court today that Somerville had sex with both women after he murdered them.

The 33-year-old told police he killed the women because he was angry.

He will be sentenced next month.

Yeah, angry sex is awesome.

Admittedly he did it wrong. But still, right idea.

He will get plenty of 'lessons' on how to do it right in the old gaol I'm sure.

A New Zealand man has pleaded guilty to killing his wife and a female neighbour before having sex with their bodies.

*text*

The 33-year-old told police he killed the women because he was angry.

That is one MESSED UP dude!

Necrophiliac do it lying down...

Edited by ColonelSanders

I wouldn't imagine people kill other people because they're happy.

People kill people to make themselves happy.

I can't even start to imagine the inner workings of this guys head.

'

I wouldn't imagine people kill other people because they're happy.

People kill people to make themselves happy.

I can't even start to imagine the inner workings of this guys head.

The same could be said for Major "Brainsnap McNutjob" in the US...he's regaining consciousness.

Edited by ColonelSanders

What do drinking a beer and necrophilia have in common?

With both there's nothing better than laying back and cracking open a cold one

I think I just vomited.

:S

Noisy Sex!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/11...?section=justin

A British couple whose sex sessions were so noisy that neighbours could not sleep have heard in court how their marathon romps sounded like someone being murdered.

Steve and Caroline Cartwright's "howling" lovemaking sounded "unnatural", "hysterical" and "like they are both in considerable pain", Newcastle Crown Court in north-east England heard.

A 10-minute recording of their sex sessions was played out before a judge and two magistrates in the court, who also heard how he tried covering her face with a pillow to muffle the orgasmic screams.

Neighbours at their home in Washington, south of Newcastle, complained about the noise, as did a woman who walked past the house taking her child to school, and the local postman.

The couple were banned from "shouting, screaming or vocalisation at such a level as to be a statutory nuisance", but Ms Cartwright, 48, is appealing against her conviction for breaching a noise abatement notice.

Ms Cartwright said she was unable to stop the din.

"I tried to control it. I even tried to use a pillow (over my face) to try and lessen the noise," she said.

"I have tried to minimise the situation by having sex in the morning, not at night, so the noise was not waking anybody."

Next-door neighbour Rachel O'Connor said: "It's just quite unnatural. The noise sounds like they are both in considerable pain.

"I cannot describe the noise. Totally excessive and I have never ever heard anything like it.

"I put my television in my bedroom on as loud as it could go and they drown it out."

The romps typically started at midnight and lasted several hours, the court heard.

The local council set up special equipment in Ms O'Connor's flat and recorded noise levels of between 30 to 40 decibels, peaking at 47.

Marion Dixon, a council environmental health manager, took notes which said: "I heard a male voice howling loudly, which I felt was very unnerving."

She said when the couple was confronted by the council, "Mr Cartwright held his head in his hands but Ms Cartwright seemed to find it quite amusing".

Ms Dixon's colleague, Pamela Spark, called the noise "hysterical, almost continuous, just screaming".

"I found it very disturbing and I noted that it sounded like she was being murdered. It was very alarming," she said.

The hearing was to continue Tuesday (local time).

I LOL'd so hard at that....

Was just reading the below article....scary trying to picture a 71 year old with artificial knee and hip replacement getting pounded hard!

--

Jane Fonda's sex life 'never better'

It is more than 40 years since Jane Fonda became a Hollywood sex symbol but the actress says she has never had a better time in the sack than now — despite an artificial knee and hip replacement.

The 71-year-old Fonda credits an active sex life with helping to preserve a youthful look, she has told German newspaper Bilt.

"I owe 30 percent to genes, 30 percent to good sex, 30 per cent because of sports and healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and for the remaining 10 per cent — I have to thank my plastic surgeon," she was quoted as saying.

"I'm 71 and physically don't feel so good since I'm in pain … but I'm happier, the sex is better and I understand life better — I don't want to be young again."

Fonda insists her recently acquired artificial knee and titanium hip do not prevent her from enjoying amorous activities. But a recent operation on her spine has left the star of Barbarella with some pain and she jokes that she is "slowly falling apart", like a "walking parts depot".

But she refuses to allow the trials of age to curtail her zest for life and even plans to hike in the Himalayas next October. "I had to have it all repaired because … at 8000m, my body has to run smoothly," she said.

Fonda won a legion of hearts as Barbarella in the 1968 science fiction film, before enjoying a long career that has also seen her produce the highest-selling exercise video of all time. She is reportedly getting set to marry her fourth husband, 67-year-old music executive Richard Perry.

Edited by ColonelSanders

Yeah I must say, even at 71 she's not looking that bad...

QUIET YOU LOT! It's a non-sexual compliment!