Antera

Bathroom Etiquette and Social Norms?

this is why i always use the stalls, no exceptions.

A little on the petite side hey? I'm not ashamed of my cock, I have none of the insecurities displayed in this thread.

I use the stalls to piss as well. Unless there's no one at the urinal when I get there. I suffer from stage fright. Not that I've got a tiny cock, but I get sick of other blokes staring at the pustules and hairy warts all over my knob.

I use the stalls to piss as well. Unless there's no one at the urinal when I get there. I suffer from stage fright. Not that I've got a tiny cock, but I get sick of other blokes staring at the pustules and hairy warts all over my knob.

....um, Gosh...:(

:P /Still laughing

Sorry for my ignorance but wall O' text - maybe this as a summary:

This was so funny in psychology.

Edited by MedicineBaby

I have no particular objection to waving my cock around, but I suffer from stage fright and hate flys.

I hate it when you're alone at the urinal and someone stands right next to you... I swear, wtf is with that?

And it wasn't always the gay Korean guy either!

Edit - by the way, on the topic of urinals, has anyone been in the bathroom at the Argyle in The Rocks? Been there once, I behaved like it was my first time urinating.

Edited by spyx

Can you summarise that? I appreciate your attempts to facilitate my procrastination, but I don't think I can justify reading all that.

Also, we call them toilets in this country unless they actually have a bath in them (or shower, I guess).

Wall of text funnies in image form

It's less than 2000 words. Man up.

Edited by MisterK

Haha, lot of laughs in this thread, not just the OP :)

Hmm...I walk into the Mens at a function on Saturday evening and step up to the trough at one end, and just as I was getting things started a guy fronts up at the other end of the trough and starts talking to me about the bands/acts performing, damn it!

I can't get the flow started when I'm in a conversation with some other guy in such a place (well not sober, I can't). So I have to stand at the trough talking while at the same time worrying about the thought of what it looks like to a third party - me standing there holding it without any obvious reason to be doing so... o.O

Once the other guy departed all was good and proceeded as it should.

This function was in Nimbin and the toilets were pretty clean, soap in dispensers and nice clean dry paper towels in the other dispensers :)

Also, this is weird, talking about these things on the interweb :(

I found it a little disturbing the other year when I went to a local winery/restaurant, and had to use the facilities. I'm pretty sure there was art hanging on the wall, and there was scented lotion as well as soap, at the sink : \

Apparently the local pub has a one-way window sort of thing so while taking a slash you can see outside, but they can't see you.

Lol awesome story.

Best toilet I ever used was at a restaurant, nothing fancy was a pretty average place but they had tvs above the urinals (1 per urinal) which were playing sport. Best. Idea. Ever.

Best toilet I ever used was at a restaurant, nothing fancy was a pretty average place but they had tvs above the urinals (1 per urinal) which were playing sport. Best. Idea. Ever.

I couldn't agree more. There's nothing like watching a bit of cricket while sliding an otter off the bank...

I've been away for some time...but now I'm back.

Bumpage for an old post. It made people laugh.

It's good to be back.

Cheers

Ants

Jesus, man. That isn't a bump - that's necromancy! :P

Why not just make a new one instead?

Surely in three years you could think of another topic?