déta88

Battlefield:Bad Company 2

Yo all, judging by the videos i saw, BF:BC2 is gonna be a bomb to be reckon with

& the good part is that WILL have DEDICATED SERVERS (thats right you are reading this right DEDICATED SERVERS) for the PC's

I bet this game gonna be better than MW2 on the PC

Who's think it would be true?

Being a BF2 vet - I will consider it, but am non-committal at the moment.

I was a big fan of BF2, before it got over-ridden with tards and arseholes. I'm hoping that this game will fill the void in my gaming life that is felt by lack of MW2 and the age of BF2.

Still occasionally playing BF2, in fact had a fun game of AIX 2.0 last night. Will wait on BC with interest but despite Dice claiming it won't be a ported console job I will reserve judgement till I can actually play a demo.

2142 was brilliant, dammit!

No, really, I'll be giving this a good look when it comes out. Was quite dissapointed the first Bad Company didn't make it to PC, and if it has a proper multiplayer mode, I'm all for it.

Being a crazy bf vet im going to skip this one. Im waiting for bf3.

You might be waiting for a while: BF3 is not coming out till approx March, 2011 according to this guy: http://enterbf3.com/viewtopic.php?t=393&am...cb3890a97486145 .

I know its not official, but when you think about it, it makes sense. Have BF:BC2 out on PC for a year then revamp the BF franchise again.

At this rate its looking more and more like a PC exclusive as well, considering it's based on DirectX 11. And if not a PC exclusive, at least PC preferential development.

I'll most likely be grabbing Bad Company 2, because its looking like it has superior hit-reg to BF2.

It also has less focus on vehicles (which is not a bad thing if you really think about it) which would lead one to assume it means they've had to tighten up the gunplay/hitreg, something that is horrible in BF2 as of late.

Going from Cod4's hitreg to bf2's hitreg, even though i had 400+ hours on BF2 in its heyday...it...it just makes me shudder thinking about it.

The best thing about the BF series was vehicles.

Inf only is great in bf2 but its just full of medic whores.

I think its a bad idea to go in the other direction.

Hey DICE brought out specs for BF:BC2 & 1943

Minimum Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943

• Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz

• Main memory: 2GB

• Graphics card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900

• Graphics memory: 256MB

• Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2); 10GB for Digital Version, 4GB for Disc Version (BF1943)

Recommended Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943

• Processor: Quadcore

• Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260

•Graphics memory: 512MB

• Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2); 10GB for Digital Version, 4GB for Disc Version (BF1943)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Specs Revealed

SO CAN'T WAIT FOR IT

Definately interested in BF:BC2 but I'm wary... what I loved about BF2 was the large scale... 64 player servers were the bomb... but I hear BC2 will be limited 24/32 man tops... pity.

Also if BC2 as the same hit reg problems of the other BF2 games, it could be an exercise in frustration.

yeah, i had that problem when i quake wars i head shot someone with sniper & registered as a miss :( not cool

Had no idea this was in the works until people started talking it up here...

Will probs end up getting it if its decent but isn't anyone else overwhelmed by everything out there at the moment? How the fuck am i supposed to have time for all this hot, sweaty gaming action?!

The best thing about the BF series was vehicles.

Inf only is great in bf2 but its just full of medic whores.

I think its a bad idea to go in the other direction.

Ye wish the last patch had the option to disable specific vehicles like one of the Medal of Honour games had . So you could have an inf server with jeeps and buggys.

Ye not true Inf but having transport vehicles could make 64 player inf maps a lot of fun.

Hey DICE brought out specs for BF:BC2 & 1943

Recommended Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943

• Processor: Quadcore

• Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260

•Graphics memory: 512MB

Would treat those specs as the min for decent gameplay and framerate IMO.

Remember all those on BF2 min spec PCs who loaded in to a new map about 30 seconds or so behind the rest, or needed the draw distance set to 70% so their vid card didn't die in the arse?

I was in the slow load camp (not enough ram) and it was painful to finally join and find the game had already started and all the vehicles where gone.

God knows how the 70% draw distance players managed to play.

I just traded a console version of Assassin Creed 2 into EB and used the store credit to pre-order the limited edition for BF BC2, as like many I really enjoy BF2.

Yeah all the videos so far looks awesome and this one finally coming to PC after the first only on consoles. DX11 support, dedicated servers, Frostbite engine/fully destructible buildings, controllable vehicles (not just ride on them like in COD), max. 32 players, joystick support for flying...

The system requirement does seem a bit demanding but need to upgrade next year anyway. Also I think BF 1943 on PC will come out around the same time as this one. March 2010.

The more i see stuff on BC2, the more i want

its looks so good, just let it hope i can surpass MW2

Edited by déta88

old news..

i really dislike the vehicle option in all these games ,,, BF2,BF2142.. light vehicles was okay but when the lil kids jump in vehicles and just camp and ruin the round i cant stand it..

but with this upcoming BF BC2 it seems vehicles aint as hard to kill ..

i really dislike the vehicle option in all these games ,,, BF2,BF2142.. light vehicles was okay but when the lil kids jump in vehicles and just camp and ruin the round i cant stand it..

but with this upcoming BF BC2 it seems vehicles aint as hard to kill ..

Too hard for you to change to AT class? Or spawn at a different flag? :-P

Don't rush the tank as a sniper!

Will be making a pre-order in the next day or two to get onto the beta...

One of the good things about this is the same price for each region - nice work EA.

Edited by neX

Im tempted to buy this, but the 32 players max makes me have second thoughts

Doesn't worry me so much as most of my BF2 playing seems to have been on servers with 20 to 30 players, even on 64 player maps.