Sign in to follow this  
l3xm4rk

Dell 24" Ultrasharp 2408WFP - $615 delivered (+others)

Just a heads up for anyone looking for a good monitor - dell's got 20% off their ultrasharp monitors using code: RS7S3VM5RVJS3Q

Takes the prices down to:

2408WFP 24" $615

2709W 27" $719

3008WFP 30" $1439

3yr warranties on these too

http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/c...=bsd&~ck=mn

You also currently get a free 948 All-in-one printer with these monitors.

Wow! That's awesome!

edit: Any idea when the voucher runs out?

These rarely run for more than a few days...so I'd suggest getting in quick!

Wow! That's awesome!

edit: Any idea when the voucher runs out?

These rarely run for more than a few days...so I'd suggest getting in quick!

Hmmmmmmm - you can use this code on the 24" S2409W as well which is already reduced from $399 to $319...20% off that makes it $255 delivered - that's pretty friggin good for a 24"!!!!

Use RS7S3VM5RVJS3Q at checkout (through the small business portal) for an additional 20% off - takes it to $255 delivered....

I wasn't going to ask about this when i first clicked on the link and noticed it was bringing up the small business page, but since you've already covered part of my question let me ask this:

-Can anyone purchase through the small business checkout, or do you have to have a registered business with dell to be able to purchase? Medium and large business i know you can't but i've never had any experience with the small business system. I ask this because if you need to be a business owner then the voucher becomes a whole lot less useful to many users here.

cheers

Use RS7S3VM5RVJS3Q at checkout (through the small business portal) for an additional 20% off - takes it to $255 delivered....

I wasn't going to ask about this when i first clicked on the link and noticed it was bringing up the small business page, but since you've already covered part of my question let me ask this:

-Can anyone purchase through the small business checkout, or do you have to have a registered business with dell to be able to purchase? Medium and large business i know you can't but i've never had any experience with the small business system. I ask this because if you need to be a business owner then the voucher becomes a whole lot less useful to many users here.

cheers

Hey there - anyone can use the small business system at Dell. They don't mind. At checkout, jsut enter your name when asked for company name and you can select 'Home use' from a dropdown box.

So anyone can take full advantage of the code! :-)

Dell are doing some nice deals recently with their monitors. I just got the 2408WFP a few weeks ago, $799 with that printer and a Sennheiser headset. It's a nice monitor, so for $615 that's a good deal.