Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Fat_Bodybuilder

Removing cum off LCD monitor

So I had an accident when I was watching teh pr0nz, and now I have a nice splodge on my monitor v__v

I've tried isopropyl but it seems to do nothing. I am able to pick some of it off with my nail but nothing works..

Any ideas? Q_Q

To let you know, I'm going to nominate this for POTM.

Anyway.

Isopropyl was a bad bad idea. There's the risk of it eating the protective film of the screen.

A damp cloth is the best way, either straight water or slightly soapy (Dishwashing detergent). Gently continue wiping at it in circular motions until it's all gone away.

...Gently continue wiping at it in circular motions until it's all gone away...

Just like you did to that feeling you had in your pants.

And +1 POTM. :)

A damp cloth is the best way, either straight water or slightly soapy (Dishwashing detergent). Gently continue wiping at it in circular motions until it's all gone away.

Ahh nice one dude!

PS: That's the last time I stand up doing that.

Just hold a tissue/cloth in a way that it cups underneath and covers the front of your shooter, and curves back just slightly towards you. That way it'll catch whatever shoots out without letting it dribble down, and will prevent the evil "over the top" shot which happens with the pressure of the first burst where it uses the medium as a ramp to go further.

^_^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL HAHA OMG FUCKING LOL!!!!! BAHAHAHA lol. funny shit. thats not something id post on atomicmpc, i thought you were gonna mean something else, like you spilt something or some shit. not this lol hahaha funny shit

This is epic thread. Seriously funny. OMG.LOL.

WTF...Seriously.....

Edited by 2SHY

I love how the tag line is "Is it possible?" like it's sustained some sort of major damage, My wad was so heavy that it killed the pixels behind the impact zone.

I can picture like CSI going over your computer desk and screen and the whole thing lights up fluorescent blue.

lmao i was expecting a troll but the fact its a respected poster makes this thread a pisser!

POTM!

Respected poster? :P

Haha, Fatty, you gotta hold it off to the side and use a cum rag so you dont hit your monitor!

Reminds me of the dude that posted on some forums years ago about removing cum from his 7800gt rofl.

Edited by nukejockey

No that's the thing, I wasn't even facing the monitor, but you know when you cum and your cock kinda flexes? It was like that so it SHOT up just a little to the left and rained on my keyboard and monitor D=

Just hold a tissue/cloth in a way that it cups underneath and covers the front of your shooter, and curves back just slightly towards you. That way it'll catch whatever shoots out without letting it dribble down, and will prevent the evil "over the top" shot which happens with the pressure of the first burst where it uses the medium as a ramp to go further.

^_^

Just like a true atomican to give you that extra advice you never really needed.. or wanted.

I don't know about you but I thought that was a great tip !

Lets all give LordBug a round of applause.

No that's the thing, I wasn't even facing the monitor, but you know when you cum and your cock kinda flexes? It was like that so it SHOT up just a little to the left and rained on my keyboard and monitor D=

Just when I thought the first post was a bit of overshare, I read this. Dude....

Don't be a wuss..............lick it off!

damn too bad I didn't see this sooner I would of said that :)

that or bring Hawkeye over for that :P

thx for showing me this pure win thread super geek :D

+1 for POTM without needing to read any other threads this is just too funny

Peteed1985

P.S. how do I get cum off a 5750?

Edited by peteed1985

Don't be a wuss..............lick it off!

damn too bad I didn't see this sooner I would of said that :)

that or bring Hawkeye over for that :P

thx for showing me this pure win thread super geek :D

+1 for POTM without needing to read any other threads this is just too funny

Peteed1985

At least you didn't get your dick stuck in the fan..

Oh? I'm the only one that did that while the PC was on? Oh v__v

Same method as I suggested (straight/soapy water), but instead of a cloth use a toothbrush. Afterwards, scrub/rinse with metho or isopropyl to get rid of any possible corrosive residue.

^_^