Fat_Bodybuilder

Removing cum off LCD monitor

P.S. how do I get cum off a 5750?

Same method as I suggested (straight/soapy water), but instead of a cloth use a toothbrush. Afterwards, scrub/rinse with metho or isopropyl to get rid of any possible corrosive residue.

^_^

my hot stuffs not corrosive >_<

Don't be a wuss..............lick it off!

damn too bad I didn't see this sooner I would of said that :)

that or bring Hawkeye over for that :P

thx for showing me this pure win thread super geek :D

+1 for POTM without needing to read any other threads this is just too funny

Peteed1985

P.S. how do I get cum off a 5750?

At least you didn't get your dick stuck in the fan..

Oh? I'm the only one that did that while the PC was on? Oh v__v

I thought Peteed1985 did get his "weapon" stuck in the fan would explain some things.

why would I be jealous of cum on my screen?

Lol, maybe he is a proud wanker and he judges everybody the same.

Ahahaha, that's awesome. I've not watched any Weeds, but if that's the level of humour, guess I'd better bring myself up to speed.

I love how the tag line is "Is it possible?" like it's sustained some sort of major damage, My wad was so heavy that it killed the pixels behind the impact zone.

I can picture like CSI going over your computer desk and screen and the whole thing lights up fluorescent blue.

I LOLed

Hard.

Ohh man...

Also:

Just hold a tissue/cloth in a way that it cups underneath and covers the front of your shooter, and curves back just slightly towards you. That way it'll catch whatever shoots out without letting it dribble down, and will prevent the evil "over the top" shot which happens with the pressure of the first burst where it uses the medium as a ramp to go further.

^_^

Basically this. How did you not figure this would be a good idea when upright? I mean if you're at a urinal or in the shower it might be OK to go "unshielded". But unprepared in your own room? C'mon man!

Lesson learned I hope.

EDIT: sauce on pr0n plx

Edited by thesorehead

I love how the tag line is "Is it possible?" like it's sustained some sort of major damage, My wad was so heavy that it killed the pixels behind the impact zone.

I can picture like CSI going over your computer desk and screen and the whole thing lights up fluorescent blue.

I LOLed

Hard.

Ohh man...

Also:

Just hold a tissue/cloth in a way that it cups underneath and covers the front of your shooter, and curves back just slightly towards you. That way it'll catch whatever shoots out without letting it dribble down, and will prevent the evil "over the top" shot which happens with the pressure of the first burst where it uses the medium as a ramp to go further.

^_^

Basically this. How did you not figure this would be a good idea when upright? I mean if you're at a urinal or in the shower it might be OK to go "unshielded". But unprepared in your own room? C'mon man!

Lesson learned I hope.

Sauce

Sauce

BOOOUUUUUUSHHHH!!

Posted Image

Anybody know the best way to clean a laminated office desk? I tried picking at it with my fingernail but the stuff is too sticky...

Also the quickest way to repair a hole in a pair of slacks...

Edited by thesorehead

Respected poster? :P

Haha, Fatty, you gotta hold it off to the side and use a cum rag so you dont hit your monitor!

Reminds me of the dude that posted on some forums years ago about removing cum from his 7800gt rofl.

ROFL.

the 7800gt sure was jizzworthy in its day :P

Sauce

BOOOUUUUUUSHHHH!!

Posted Image

Anybody know the best way to clean a laminated office desk? I tried picking at it with my fingernail but the stuff is too sticky...

Also the quickest way to repair a hole in a pair of slacks...

ok this sounds like an office romance XD

sounds like you bent her over the desk and thrust without caring she hadn't pulled her clothes down >_<

and then you didn't have the decency to do it inside you pulled out and shot sideways >_>