Fat_Bodybuilder

Removing cum off LCD monitor

Removing cum off LCD monitor, is it possible?

Good to see you've come so far.

Maybe check that warranty and email the manufacturer, as they might have a solution?

In the meantime stay away from big bright screens, especialy expensive plasma & LCD's. You wont make friends or impress family over that !

And I do feel for your friends and family on FaceBook :o

Edited by Splash1

I wonder what advise Mary Poppins or Shary Bobbins would have for this sticky situation ?

Posted Image

OR

Posted Image

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way. She probably has a spare monitor in her carpet bag. Either that, or she'll remind us that in every job that must be done there is an element of fun. You find the fun and *snap* the job's a game!

I wonder what advise Mary Poppins or Shary Bobbins would have for this sticky situation ?

That a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Medicine go dow-wown, medicine go down.

Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down

in the most delightful way.

Mary Poppins: A Spoonful Of Sugar

Edited by Splash1

For those requesting pics, why do you want to see a photo of another guys baby gravy?

I also was wondering the same.

For those requesting pics, why do you want to see a photo of another guys baby gravy?

I AINT requesting no pics...only the ones of the pr0n he was looking at (if good)...lol

I AINT requesting no pics...only the ones of the pr0n he was looking at (if good)...lol

Leave the poor guy alone.. it's bad enough that he had to ask how to clean his wild oats from his display.. next you want him to link you to the depravity that caused him to splatter his batter.

Leave the poor guy alone.. it's bad enough that he had to ask how to clean his wild oats from his display.. next you want him to link you to the depravity that caused him to splatter his batter.

Posted Image

I don't want to see his "baby gravy", just his monitor!!!!?!

Sicko.

Edited by kasalal

The monitor that happens to be covered with his jizz...

As long as i see a good monitor its worth it !

That's a truly atomican attitude right there.

Next time either have a sock handy..or condom (mate calls it a posh wank) and just empty your Load in that...Also maybe you could make a remix of Jizz in my pants and call it Jizz on my Screen!!!

Still laughing at all the comments :D

Next time either have a sock handy..or condom (mate calls it a posh wank) and just empty your Load in that.

Or a old mayo jar...just don't get them confused next time you make a sammich..or it might cause some issues..

wow that is freaken hilarious i sincerely hope you are the only one that uses that computer :P

Be sad if it were in a call centre......................................oh hell! It's sad anyway you look at it.