Madz007

whats going on with EVGA

I have finally managed to talk the minister for finance into letting me spend More money on my PC. i have ordered an EVGA X58 Classified that was almost 3 week ago and still every time i either call or email anyone in australia about an eta they tell me they dont know whats going on but there are none in australia and there is no ETA on them. can anyone tell me where i can get one or why it is taking so long to get some from Evga?

thanks in advance Madz.

Should have just got the SLI LE imo.

Are you going to be water cooling running sli/crossfire?

Yeh both watercooling and sli. ive got the 920 that im going to put in it and im just going to run ocz 1600, my 2x9800gtx and my apex water cooling with a new waterblock.

With 2 9800gtx's you would have been a ton better off with the SLI LE man. I know for a fact that EVGA dont have normal stock of the classified because they are trying to sell there 4 way monster. I've been told that ETA is going to be at least a month.

what do you think of the ASUS rampage II extreme?

Its meh I've played around with one I get the same clocks on my SLI LE if not a little better on my SLI LE. Those boards are a ton of money and if your not going to really use really high end GPU's then they arnt worth the coin heh Im even going to put 2 5870/5970's in this board.

i have been waiting my self for about almost 3 weeks for the x58 classified with the inclusion that the Antec 1200 thats also placed in order is nowhere to be heard off

hey dude with 2x9800gtx u can do without the x58 classified, i need it because im chucking in 2x5870 asus oc :D, so i need room in between gaps of the card for air and i will be oc the cpu to 4gig so i need lots of air to keep everyhing cool.

2x9800gtx is more than enough and should not bottle neck the cpu so go for normal sli motherboard and you dont really need to over clock your cpu in that regards.

save your dough and get something else.

Edited by xbomx