Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jdee71

After close to 3 yrs I've finally severed all ties........

congratz !,

i quit about just becofe the last expansion, best idea ever, prior to this i had played since release 2004, 24/7, completly ruined my OP at highschool, while i was in class i would think about was wow id live and breath it, id find any excuse possible to stay at home and raid UBRS :)... shortly after this i went to uni, wasted a whole 2 years failing after failing... glad ive quit... now i have alife

Good work mate... Stay Strong..

I have flat out refused to play WoW because of the points you have made.

Also I have stacks of good games I haven’t finished already, if I played WoW i would have no time to check them out.

I would like to see blizard make another Non-MMO warcraft like warcraft 3..

I think it was about 2.5 years ago (I'd deliberately avoided WoW up to that point because I have an addictive personality too) when I visited a mate in the UK who gave me new character to play with and get a taste of WoW. I was meant to be on for about 30 minutes. 4 hours later I pushed myself away from the desk and said, "Get this smack away from me!"

Thankfully I've never touched it since...

I think it was about 2.5 years ago (I'd deliberately avoided WoW up to that point because I have an addictive personality too) when I visited a mate in the UK who gave me new character to play with and get a taste of WoW. I was meant to be on for about 30 minutes. 4 hours later I pushed myself away from the desk and said, "Get this smack away from me!"

Thankfully I've never touched it since...

LOL "Get this smack away from me!"

WOW = Gamers Ice...

Edited by Dan_2

Dont blame the game. I have had times where I've been 'addicted' to a game, but its always been a way of avoiding RL problems. If it wasn't a game it would be dvds, books, booze and so on....