peteed1985

How filthy is the mind of the average Atomican? O_o

Filth meter  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How filthy is the mind of the average Atomican?

• Not at all?
    • Little bit?
    • Half and Half?
    • Like thier kink too much?
    • OMFG so filthy its almost impossable to believe?

I chose half and half, because I know that is how most of Atomic like their sexual partners!

Mermaids?

'

Close, transgender!

Only if they are the type with both sexual organs. >.>

I love you dude!

I would say the population of the Atomic Forums is very mixed and diverse in many ways....but at least it keeps them off the street hassling old people for money or smokes...

If you think those threads are bad, best not go trawling through the archieves. And you must not be familiar with the Green Slushie.

hahha, the story that just keeps on giving!

Is it still around?

I tried reading it a few weeks back but half the post was missing.

Only a little bit, like a layer of grime that builds up in a house when you neglect to dust for a couple of weeks. Oh, and a couple of plates in the sink, and a mouldy vegetable in the fridge. With a few weeds in the garden, and the cat really needs its butt to be shaved again. Could probably do with cleaning the cobwebs out of the ceiling as well.

There's a lot of people who clean it up though. I mean, look at me. I'm a shining example of purity, not a single ounce of lewdness or filth occupies my thoughts. If more people were like me, the world would be a better, nicer place.

OK OK..

I once clicked on a banner ad for Evony :'-(

I was distinctly disappointed when I found ZERO hot chicks on that site after I clicked the ad. >_>

It's empty posturing from a pack of prudes.

I don't see how everyone with AS uses it as a crutch and excuse for social ineptitude, as well as generally being a tard. It's not.

Uh, first thing Wiki says about it: people with it therefore show significant difficulties in social interaction

...I hate it when those awesome car spots are used by the handicapped too.

Just for the record, I was diagnosed with AS at the age of 12, after a lengthy spout of misdiagnoses of ADD, ADHD and the like and inappropriate medications. I have learnt to work around the 'disability' through determination and being placed in situations where adaption was the only option. While I still have the oft occasion where I don't quite get something in the context it was intended, I am for better or worse, fairly normal socially. Given this, and the fact I am living proof that simply having AS does NOT mean you are completely and utterly incapable of becoming socially aware and proficient, I believe I have the right and experience to express that opinion. I believe that simply accepting that you are different and not making efforts to improve yourself in order to lead a better life, and believe me when I say my life has improved in leaps and bounds as I have matured and dealt with my issues, is weak and pathetic.

He may have been referring to the fact that people thought he might be younger than he is, which can happen regularly to people with AS. He wasn't necessarily using it as a crutch.

And I am of the belief that AS is not an excuse for immaturity and lacking social skills. Allowing AS to stand in the way of maturity and social development, and then using it as a reasoning for such behaviour is wrong in my mind - in the same context that using "I was drunk" as a reasoning for violent or sexual assault is not an excuse.

Just to be clear, my original statement was not an attack on the OP, more a general observation - I keep seeing people with learning difficulties and social impairments that simply palm off their inability, and unwillingness to learn, to understand the finer points of various social situations on their disability. This sort of trend disgusts me, as I have had to learn through my problems, and I see it as simply being lazy and unwilling to take responsibility for their actions. Whilst people suffer from varying degrees, it doesn't mean they are instantly a write off and thus have no hope of change - with the correct attitude and support one can adapt and grow, rather than just rely on the "I have xxxxx disorder, so that's my get out of jail free card for my fuck ups" - whih is what alot of people do.

I do, most definately, have ADHD. When I have problems because of it, like when I get distracted mid sentence by something shiny, I'll make a joke about it, referring to the disorder. I'm not using it as an excuse, it's more self depreciative humour. If you can't laugh about it, it's only ever going to be a disability...

I like to make lewd jokes about the insertion of large, spiky objects into the anus.

I also really like using the words anus, vadge and minge. I frequently discuss flaps and the creatures that dwell within. I find jokes about the genitalia and possible sexual activities of politicians and celebrities highly amusing.

I'd say I have a pretty filthy mind. :)

Anyone who has access to endoftheinter.net forums would know what a filthy forum is like. Its easily the most outrageous yet amazingly addictive forums/site getting around.

you forgot the one about how to clean cum off your LCD.

yeah tryed a forum search for that one but couldnt find it XD

@peteed1985...

How old are you?

24 a monthish off 25 :)

Aspergers Syndrome FTW!!!

And don't forget spending 16hrs a day on WoW FTW also! lolz

Whilst people suffer from varying degrees, it doesn't mean they are instantly a write off and thus have no hope of change

except perhaps those with sociology degrees.

seriously though, that was a quality post.

Can someone please link me to Green Slushie thread

Dude, it is the FIRST Google result.

http://archive.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.asp...mp;t=10&p=0

unfortunately, as some have noted, the end part is missing:

"AFTERBIRTH .

That’s right my friends. Out of this gaping, infe"

............. and???????

curious, since it appears noddy never edited it. this wrong must be righted!

here is the only intact copy i could find:

http://www.bitoffun.com/forums/stupid-stup...yone-t4485.html

Edited by @~thehung

@peteed1985...

How old are you?

By the way i meant FTW as For The Win and not Fuck the world, just clarifying!

@peteed1985...

How old are you?

There's nothing wrong with spending 16hrs a day on WoW except at the expense of ones life but im about to be guilty of the same thing with Star Trek Online. However since I bought u and super geek as well as 4 myself The collectors edition from amazon for the borg support officer, ur loyalty is now to me, defending my enterprise AT ALL COSTS! FAILURE RESULTS IN EJACULATION, I MEAN TERMINATION!!!!! Edited by kaiser adelwein

I'd say very filthy, considering when i first took at look at how badly peteed spelt stuff, i wanted to beat him unmercifully, rip out his intestines and garott him with them all teh time while holding him face deep in a pile of his own stool to demonstrate what he just did to the english language.

Other then that, not really that filthy i think, the net generally tends to bring the worst out in people.