peteed1985

How filthy is the mind of the average Atomican? O_o

Filth meter  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How filthy is the mind of the average Atomican?

• Not at all?
    • Little bit?
    • Half and Half?
    • Like thier kink too much?
    • OMFG so filthy its almost impossable to believe?

Not me, I love you all. Try to look at the bright side of all this and have some faith as jesus rules this plane so i'll leave it to him to judge you all, and its another just under 3 years to convert our bad habits, like digging up mother earth and expecting weman not to respond to this crap. We need solar power panels for our hot water and stoves like gas does.

This should create jobs because we need someone to install it and keep them clean, whats wrong with living cleaner?

Edited by MageFinal

I'd say very filthy, considering when i first took at look at how badly peteed spelt stuff, i wanted to beat him unmercifully, rip out his intestines and garott him with them all teh time while holding him face deep in a pile of his own stool to demonstrate what he just did to the english language.

Other then that, not really that filthy i think, the net generally tends to bring the worst out in people.

YOU SPELT THE as TEH so don't judge

Edited by sUpEr gEEk

I'd say very filthy, considering when i first took at look at how badly peteed spelt stuff, i wanted to beat him unmercifully, rip out his intestines and garott him with them all teh time while holding him face deep in a pile of his own stool to demonstrate what he just did to the english language.

Other then that, not really that filthy i think, the net generally tends to bring the worst out in people.

Peteed most likely will enjoy it.

It's actually doubtful even he would enjoy that but 4 saying that Super Geek maybe we should use u as a guinea pig to test the theory!