llmoose

Unregistered visitors can view trademart

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I completely understand the posting restrictions but when I log out of my account I can view the trademart without a problem. As soon as I log in it is a restricted forum. Any reasoning behind this?

Hmmmmm. I'm looking into it.

Silly checkboxes that go hiding! :)

Thanks for pointing this out. It has now been fixed.

Cyberglitch is a good poker. :P

Hmmmmm. I'm looking into it.

Silly checkboxes that go hiding! :)

Thanks for pointing this out. It has now been fixed.

Cyberglitch is a good poker. :P

when i originally posted, your post only had one line it in.

now it has several. how do you change your posts without showing that you did, i would like to be able to do this when i make a mistake.

the result of careful planning no doubt!

Looks like we have a new class clown.

Hi!

was just kidding!

That's an annoying 'feature' of being a mod/god, actually. We need to manually click the 'edited by' button - which, as a rule, we always do. But it's easy to forget.

We certainly don't condone invisible edits.

Actually, it was the fact that I posted twice within about 5 minutes or so. If you make one post straight after the other within a particular timeframe, it merges the posts together automatically.

Sorry your Godness. :)

the result of careful planning no doubt!

Looks like we have a new class clown.

Hi!

I think an old clown with new makeup .... Time will tell..... tick tock tick tock tick tock .... hehehe };)

Edited by Waltish

Actually, it was the fact that I posted twice within about 5 minutes or so. If you make one post straight after the other within a particular timeframe, it merges the posts together automatically.

Sorry your Godness. :)

Yep, all the mods now show the edited thingo when we edit posts :)

All thanks to an old friend.

how do you change your posts without showing that you did, i would like to be able to do this when i make a mistake.

Make more than one post in quick succession. That way, you're not editing, you're appending.

And that's how we get around Haymarket not condoning invisible edits. Append, don't edit.

=/

I seem to have lost my access to Trademart, and I definately have enough posts to access it.

Plus, the 'contact' link points to a non existent email address.

=/

I seem to have lost my access to Trademart, and I definately have enough posts to access it.

Just be thankful you're not banned!

=/

You need 2 or more posts within the last few weeks to auto-promote to the 'Atomican' member group.

=/

You need 2 or more posts within the last few weeks to auto-promote to the 'Atomican' member group.

Trademart FAQ needs updating to reflect that access to Trademart is no longer tied to ranks but to membergroups.

=/

As a once-off or regularly? I hat eot think I'd have to drop in some random spam every now and then to view trademart!!

=/

Thread spoiler!

As a once-off or regularly? I hat eot think I'd have to drop in some random spam every now and then to view trademart!!

One off. You're in the Atomican group now, you can post in Trademart. Access to Trademart isn't dependent on rank anymore, it's dependent on group membership. Edited by 1shot1kill

=/

Thread spoiler!

That would explain it,

thanks for that.

though, the error email address;

forums <at> atomicmpc.com.au

seems to not exist, and thats what the website tells you to email...