Sign in to follow this  
grindpig

Windows Live

Hey Guys Happy New Year To All.

Just a quick question, every time I try to sign up to Windows Live to create a profile (not that I want to, but certain games require a profile to start and for save games as well) it seems to work fine when filling out all the rigmarole but as soon as I hit submit, I get an error message saying the server is down - try again later. I've tried different times of day and night, different profile names, same shit happens. Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick question, every time I try to sign up to Windows Live to create a profile (not that I want to, but certain games require a profile to start and for save games as well) it seems to work fine when filling out all the rigmarole but as soon as I hit submit, I get an error message saying the server is down - try again later. I've tried different times of day and night, different profile names, same shit happens. Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Maybe it is just that the server is down lol. What with the holidays and all, is this the only site giving you trouble ?

Grindpig is this still happening?

From personal experiance Windows live is a bitch.. IDK what they are doing but its literaly the least reliable online service I have encountered, gave me nightmares with Dawn of War II earlier in the year and with a few other games also..

Also Windows live is currently up for me so maybe give it another go if not I will try help you troubleshoot

Maybe it is just that the server is down lol. What with the holidays and all, is this the only site giving you trouble ?

Grindpig is this still happening?

From personal experiance Windows live is a bitch.. IDK what they are doing but its literaly the least reliable online service I have encountered, gave me nightmares with Dawn of War II earlier in the year and with a few other games also..

Also Windows live is currently up for me so maybe give it another go if not I will try help you troubleshoot

Cheers for the help guys.

Bowiee the answer is yes, Live is the only site giving me grief, Bundywow, I'll give it another shot, would deleting the cookies be any help?, I'm almost at the end of my tether here GGGRRRRRRR, frackin hellmongrel