Sign in to follow this  
sake

The 5770

I ordered an XFX 5770 from Umart a while ago but they don't have any in stock and according to them they won't have for a while, so I was wondering which is the best version of the 5770?

I was recommended the XFX version by you guys but it does have a higher price tag than the Sapphire version even though the core specs. are the same, so is there any reason not to get a cheaper version of the 5770? Such as the Powercolor version or the Gigabyte version etc.

I ordered an XFX 5770 from Umart a while ago but they don't have any in stock and according to them they won't have for a while, so I was wondering which is the best version of the 5770?

I was recommended the XFX version by you guys but it does have a higher price tag than the Sapphire version even though the core specs. are the same, so is there any reason not to get a cheaper version of the 5770? Such as the Powercolor version or the Gigabyte version etc.

Just grab one of these Sapphire ATI HD5770 1G GDDR5 Internet Price: $215.00

Great, I am choosing the Vapour X version because I can get it for cheaper than $215 and looking at some reviews it holds its own. Thanks :)

Great, I am choosing the Vapour X version because I can get it for cheaper than $215 and looking at some reviews it holds its own. Thanks :)

It's under "pre order" but says stock should be in by tomorrow :)

Which card was that? I was planning to get the Vapour X from Vtech industries but they said the next lot won't be in for a month :S I am just going to wait for the XFX version.

I just ordered a powercolor one, from all the reviews and benchmarks I've seen there isn't a frame between them, the ones with that huge yucky cooler in the middle (old skool, not with a huge shroud like the reference) are slightly cooler but they look so ugly I went with the reference design, the airflow in your case is always more telling than a slight fan difference between models

Which card was that? I was planning to get the Vapour X from Vtech industries but they said the next lot won't be in for a month :S I am just going to wait for the XFX version.

Oh it's just that in your original post you stated you were ordering from umart, and at their site the Vapour x wont be in until Thursday.

Oh it's just that in your original post you stated you were ordering from umart, and at their site the Vapour x wont be in until Thursday.

Lol, ok :)