Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Reb1rth.

Heavy Rain

...did you write those letters down?

I have run through this three times now. The letters are the same each time, just in different order. But it doesn't matter because its an anagram regardless. No one else I've spoken to has run into this problem. =/

Mmm... I did it again, is it 'Perfect folds'?

I have run through this three times now. The letters are the same each time, just in different order. But it doesn't matter because its an anagram regardless. No one else I've spoken to has run into this problem. =/

Yep. Well, 'perfectfolds'. You're supposed to infer from the '@' that this is the name of a Twitter account, and there you get to read the killer's tweets, which leads you back to a clue in your initial email.

All for love.

That leads you to week 2. This week was kind of fun, we had a chance to interview a witness and really feel like we were doing something. I didn't get any replies though =(

Played the demo just before. Amazing, Definite Day 1 Purchase for me. I can see me getting into this something crazy.

QTE was quite fun too.

Hope JB Hifi have a trade in deal on this, coz im gonna be broke at the time! :'(

Yep. Well, 'perfectfolds'. You're supposed to infer from the '@' that this is the name of a Twitter account, and there you get to read the killer's tweets, which leads you back to a clue in your initial email.

All for love.

That leads you to week 2. This week was kind of fun, we had a chance to interview a witness and really feel like we were doing something. I didn't get any replies though =(

Oh... I know nothing about Twitter... so I'd never have guessed what the @ was for... Also, I recieved NO initial e-mail whatsoever...

Could this game possibly be the most highly rated of this generation? I mean for exclusives wise.

Edited by index680i

I'm buying a new PS3 on Saturday (my 40gb YLOD and the RSX is burnt out), and I'm SO tempted to get the demo... but I don't want to spoil anything... Hmm.

do you mean this year?

Yup :)

Well seems though its not, perhaps its still a must play and I will get around to getting it :D

JB is going to be selling it for $105 so I get the feeling that most other stores wont be any cheaper. Might grab it online, if I can wait that long.... Guess I'll wait and see what JBs price is before making a decision though.

I might pick it up from Dungeon Crawl in Melb on the 18th... not sure yet.

They told me they're getting the Asian version of the raindrop collector's edition? But I have never found such a thing to exist.

Guess I'll go there on the 18th, and if they don't have it, I will wait until the 26th and buy it locally.

I'm not a jew, so money isn't that big an issue.

EDIT: Also, JB's price is $89 for the standard version.

Sauce: http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/support.asp...amp;bnSearch=Go!

Edited by Reb1rth.

Oh... strange.

Wierd that they pretty much have the same price as EB. :S

Edited by Reb1rth.