Sign in to follow this  
mohawk

PSA: Free movie tickets from Hoyts.

Get a free movie ticket from Hoyts as part of their 100th year celebration. To get one just register at the Hoyts website, print out your voucher & then bring it along with your ID to claim the ticket at the counter.

The free admission to a Hoyts Cinema on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday i.e.: the actual day of your birthday, between August 1, 2009 and July 31, 2010. Unfortunately if your birthday is after the 31st of July you cannot participate in the offer.

I was sent this offer and thought I would pass it on..

The free admission to a Hoyts Cinema on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday i.e.: the actual day of your birthday, between August 1, 2009 and July 31, 2010. Unfortunately if your birthday is after the 31st of July you cannot participate in the offer.

So if your birthday is the 1st of August, you can't get it? I is confused.

So if your birthday is the 1st of August, you can't get it? I is confused.

The offer started on the 1st of August 2009 and ends on the 31st of July 2010. So you cannot claim if your b'day is on 1st of August 2010

or later.

I hope that clears things up.