d3c4y

Nothing.

It's refreshing to see the tough guys harrasing women from cars are afraid of their parents.

Agreed.

What law did he break exactly?

In fact, why would the police investigate anything?

The first incident could be considered stalking. And then my reappearance in the area, with her nearby (although I had absolutely no fucking idea she lived there let alone was in the vicinity at the time), just makes it even more suspicious to the cops.

Edited by d3c4y

Stalking, 25 years prison, $10000 fine. You're fucked, mate.

He's right. You can get less than that for rape, you should have just raped her.

Now you're just gonna get buttraped in prison for nothing!

They might make a connection to something else going on in the area.

For all we know, there might have been several random rapes reported in recent times, and that would be impetus enough for them to come calling.

And, they don't really need any legal basis to go talk to someone. Preventitive Policing does still occur on occasion.

Why? If all they're doing is talking to you, what's to be afraid of?

My parents fucking destroying me. I know I did the wrong thing and I probably deserve a yell for being stupid, so I'll just take the consequences as they come.

Wait how sure are you its the same person who wrote down your plate?

Could it be some random pissed at the way you drive or does your car appear not road worthy?

If it is it could be the BF pretending to be tough and it wont even get reported. It would hardly be a priority if it does get reported..

There are so many ways this thing can fizzle out into nothingness that if you do get a phone call or knock on the door I will send you a signed photo of my cock.

Rybags what you said is correct however if this is the case their questions would not strictly relate to the incident 1 week ago and his parents can hardly blame him for something he truly doesn't know anything about considering he probably isnt a serial rapist, thief or w/e..

Edited by Bundywow

There are so many ways this thing can fizzle out into nothingness that if you do get a phone call or knock on the door I will send you a signed photo of my cock.

I will absolutely hold you to that.

At first I just thought I'd pulled over in front of some guys house and he was telling me to get the fuck out of his parking spot. But I saw the car drive past me a few minutes earlier, and I think there was a blond chick driving it. It's just too coincidental to not have been her.

he probably isnt a serial rapist, thief or w/e..

I'm not.

Edited by d3c4y

The boyfriend should have just got out and belted you.

If the cops turn up just tell them you were being stupid kids, don’t deny anything as you didn’t do anything really bad, and by the way the girl responded she wasn’t scared of you.

I would be more worried about him and his mates turning up at your place.

They'll come hammering on your door any minute now. Probably best just to head up to the local cop shop and turn yourself in. Beg for clemency. Tell them you're a first offender, you're very sorry, you'll never do it again, and ask if you'll still be allowed to write to your parents while you're inside.

Good luck!

The boyfriend should have just got out and belted you.

I would be more worried about him and his mates turning up at your place.

It's what I'd have done in his situation.

But they didn't follow me home or anything, so I'm not too worried about him coming around.

They'll come hammering on your door any minute now. Probably best just to head up to the local cop shop and turn yourself in. Beg for clemency. Tell them you're a first offender, you're very sorry, you'll never do it again, and ask if you'll still be allowed to write to your parents while you're inside.

Good luck!

I don't know whether or not you're being serious.

Edited by d3c4y

Good luck!

I don't know whether or not you're being serious.

You'll find mods are never ever sarcastic.

Wow you ppl love scaring this guy and now your scaring me I have photos of my junk riding on this...

I will absolutely hold you to that.

At first I just thought I'd pulled over in front of some guys house and he was telling me to get the fuck out of his parking spot. But I saw the car drive past me a few minutes earlier, and I think there was a blond chick driving it. It's just too coincidental to not have been her.

he probably isnt a serial rapist, thief or w/e..

I'm not.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Most likely nothing will happen. If it does, the cops will just give you a talking to if you're honest and forthright. If you lie, you might avoid any problems, but they will know you're lying and might keep an eye on you in future.

A talking to isn't that bad - just act sorry and tell the truth.

However, the amount of pants shitting you're doing now shows you're a decent kid. Good on you!

In response to "which law was broken", pretty much all Australian jurisdictions now have anti-stalking laws. The exact definition varies, but stalking generally involves contacting a person in some way when you have been told clearly that this person does not wish to be contacted. It can also involve following someone to intimidate and/or harass them. Whether or not you actually committed the stalking offence depends on your jurisdiction. As I said, each jurisdiction has a definition that varies slightly.

However, even if you did commit the offence, it's not on the serious end of the scale. They're not going to prosecute you for it. However, you may get a talking-to by the police. This is especially likely if there have been rapes, robberies, etc. in the area in question. If such crimes have taken place, they may even take you back to the station to interview you. However, that's probably the worst that will happen. If they tried to charge you with stalking, the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions would probably throw the case out as a complete waste of time. Furthermore, there isn't enough hard evidence to prove intent. It'll be your word against hers.

My suggestion would be to cooperate fully with the cops and tell them the truth if they do come knocking. If you act suspicious, etc. then they'll be more likely to start a file on you and come knocking again when a rape, robbery or murder does happen in the area. Just tell them the truth and you'll probably get a warning.

Oh and cops can knock on your door even if the don't plan to charge you with an offence. Just like you can knock on anyone's door for any lawful reason. If they suspect you of committing an offence, they can even take you back to the station to interview you. Preventative policing does still happen and I think that's a good thing. Hopefully you've learned from this.

To be honest, I very much doubt you'd get anything other than a talking to by the cops, but they may record it in case she suddenly disappears, in which case you'd probably be a suspect.

Yes, but if the coppers decide to target you..........they won't miss!

Not if he's in Victoria, they won't.

Say no comment to everything if they decide to formally question you - unless it's they ask you something which makes you look good and even then think before you speak. It's up to the girl to make charges.

Odds are the 5-0 will probably just have a word with you about the acts of douchebaggery in question. I wouldn't expect more than a warning.

Judging by how worried you are, I'd guess you've learned your lesson.

Um, giving no comment answers to police questioning will make them go after you with everything they've got. It might not be easy but they'll hate you for it.

Judging by how worried you are, I'd guess you've learned your lesson.

I bloody well have, I swear.

I'm happy for them to put a note against my name if need be. I'll not be doing anything of this nature ever again.

I just pray to god that they don't see fit to have a chat to me. I'm not worried about the cops. My parents will quite literally kick me out of the fucking house.

Nothing to do now but wait I guess.

Um, giving no comment answers to police questioning will make them go after you with everything they've got. It might not be easy but they'll hate you for it.

Not really man. If you're going to be charged regardless, telling them your side will sometimes lead you to falsely incriminate yourself.

Edited by [BeEf] .

Why act suspicious? That's just going to make a mountain out of a molehill. If the guy's forthright and honest, the cops are just going to see it as some kids being stupid. If 'no comment' and 'I'll wait for my lawyer' start getting thrown around along with refusal to cooperate, that's just going to make it look worse than it is.

Why act suspicious? That's just going to make a mountain out of a molehill. If the guy's forthright and honest, the cops are just going to see it as some kids being stupid. If 'no comment' and 'I'll wait for my lawyer' start getting thrown around along with refusal to cooperate, that's just going to make it look worse than it is.

Your only acting suspicious if you ACT suspicious. Your allowed to not comment, and put it forward that your only doing so to protect your rights and to not put yourself in adverse circumstances when you've done nothing wrong.

Edited by [BeEf] .

Your only acting suspicious if you ACT suspicious. Your allowed to not comment, and put it forward that your only doing so to protect your rights and to not put yourself in adverse circumstances when you've done nothing wrong.

Why say anything when we have the right to silence if arrested?

Why say anything when we have the right to silence if arrested?

That's what I just said man.