Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
theflyingswan

Neighbours huge tree

The last case I followed over a year ago,  was a groundskeeper who was terminal, so the case was rushed in to the courts (Monsanto are known for delaying this shit as long as possible)

It went to a jury - Everyone fucking hates monsanto....

The bit that got my interest was, the defense manage to put the burdon of proof on to monsanto, telling them to prove their chemicals didn't cause cancer - And they werent focusing of the gly itself, but rather the other chemicals added in - the ones which preserve the gly, and keep it equally balanced through the drum - The defence managed to win the debate by saying monsato couldn't prove that those extra chemicals didn't cause cancer 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Fucking everything causes cancer if you have enough of it!

8 hours ago, Khirareq said:

The defence managed to win the debate by saying monsato couldn't prove that those extra chemicals didn't cause cancer

The US has lost it's collective f'n mind lately.  I reckon it's the sugar in everything - their sandwich bread tastes like cake, ffs.

3 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Fucking everything causes cancer if you have enough of it!

• Like 1

Except...........Joe!

9 hours ago, Cybes said:

The US has lost it's collective f'n mind lately.  I reckon it's the sugar in everything - their sandwich bread tastes like cake, ffs.

.........and it's here as well.

I buy those flat hamburger rolls from Coles or Woollies sometimes but I can't get the Coles ones anymore..................sometime last year they went all sweet!

The Brioch ones fairly sure are high sugar by default.

It should just be extra/any fat, but a lot will add sugar as well.  Gives them pretty good shelf life.

• Like 1

brioche buns do great as hamburger base, especially for turkey mince and cranberry with caramelised onions and cranberry, and alfalfa sprouts

not bad with wagyu mince and the same onions, hot english mustard, betroot, tomato, shredded lettuce, jarlsburg and japanese mayo neither

• Like 1

I used to buy the burger buns pretty regularly.   Yeah, the shelf life is great compared to normal buns and makes up for the bigger price.  If I have a burger I generally don't feel like that meal again for another week.

5 minutes ago, scruffy1 said:

brioche buns do great as hamburger base, especially for turkey mince and cranberry with caramelised onions and cranberry, and alfalfa sprouts

not bad with wagyu mince and the same onions, hot english mustard, betroot, tomato, shredded lettuce, jarlsburg and japanese mayo neither

I'll have option 2............thanks!

2 minutes ago, Rybags said:

I used to buy the burger buns pretty regularly.   Yeah, the shelf life is great compared to normal buns and makes up for the bigger price.  If I have a burger I generally don't feel like that meal again for another week.

The ones I'm talking about are supposed to be just plain ol' buns............but flat.

Like the Viets do.

Those soft hot dog/hamburger buns last forever..............just bung them in the microwave for a few secs and they are just like new!