MuZ_DyL

Far Cry 2 - Console Version

Well it is a stupid argument, is it not?

Its is btw you make a statement at the end saying, PS3 sux! Don't you think saying that in the end of the rant is wrong?

This thread is just getting worse. Can some of you idiots just shut the hell up? This thread is about the console version of FC2. It is not about keyboard and mouse versus controller. It is not about the PS3 sucking. For fuck's sake.

Whoa! Hang on TE, you've blown my mind... You mean someone created a thread in a console gaming forum, about a console game... That's just unheard of. I've been reading this thread and i thought it was about the modern interpretation of classic art and its relevance and lasting impact on artists today.

Whoa! Hang on TE, you've blown my mind... You mean someone created a thread in a console gaming forum, about a console game... That's just unheard of. I've been reading this thread and i thought it was about the modern interpretation of classic art and its relevance and lasting impact on artists today.

Thats great, also enough of the console rants. come back to it when one fails completely instead of being in competition, cause if it is a competition the wii actually wins (sales wise).

Christ only knows what the hell this thread is about now.

Thats great, also enough of the console rants. come back to it when one fails completely instead of being in competition, cause if it is a competition the wii actually wins (sales wise).

*Sigh. Here we go again!

Well for what it's worth i'm getting the 360 Version of FC2. Looks like it has a pretty killer story line. I've never been one for the love of graphical detail, I'd want to sacrifice eye candy in just about all cases for smoothness, but then even console games usually all average at least 30 FPS. Will playing this on a Bravia X series 46"

So is it going to be save to buy a local copy of this or should we import because the OFLC wants to arse-fuck the Australian adult gaming community again?

So is it going to be save to buy a local copy of this or should we import because the OFLC wants to arse-fuck the Australian adult gaming community again?

Nope, import it so you don't get arsefucked on the price

Spot the fella who hasn't been paying attention to the news.

The dollar has fallen by about 15 cents in the last week. Importing will save you nada.

Just buy it locally. There's nothing chopped out.

Spot the fella who hasn't been paying attention to the news.

The dollar has fallen by about 15 cents in the last week. Importing will save you nada.

Just buy it locally. There's nothing chopped out.

oh go take a happy pill grumpy arse

Hopefully I can get good frames and graphics on my rig, otherwise I might grab it for console if it keeps over 30fps all the time

You know what really gets me angry? Ok ill tell ya.

People who play on a PC who just care for graphics and frame rates and ignoring the storyline. I find it very sad for some to worry about frame rates rather than the story being told, can't you people just enjoy the game? Can't you accept it for what it is? I use to care about graphics and frame rates but I stoped and could not give a fuck when I hit the sofa to play a game on the console, that looks just as good than any PC game I have on me shelf that runs absolutly Smooth with no lag. I care about the atory being told, I don't care about the frame rate, graphics can increase the dramatic performance and experince yes, but can't you all just accept that the console version has the same story and or not going to miss out on anything if your going to play it on PC, 360 and PS3?

Who gives a rats twat, I am getting it on PS3 I seem to enjoy a system that is a media hub, High Definition (Blu-Ray) , a contoller that has rumble, out standing enough graphics, smooth gameplay and a kick ass storyline. I enjoy the nice lounge with a big screen, instead of a pissy little 22 or 24inch computer LCD.

Console = Relaxation, great to have for the family and firends and you can not have to worry about viruses or Trojan Horses.

PC = Continues about of spending just to keep the dam thing alive, Major problems such as the blue screen of death, Windows Vista which is the gayest OS, Virus attacks that can kill your machine, shit load of cables, Spending money on graphics cards just to run Crysis barely "Still" I mean WTF.

Console = wack the game and play, Watch a blu ray, play music, watch videos. view pictures, go on the net, chat with 7 people over a camera which is also built for games.

Your call people.

Just be happy for what you have, stop this shit, I had enough of this crap already.

Fuck ;/

Hopefully I can get good frames and graphics on my rig, otherwise I might grab it for console if it keeps over 30fps all the time

People who play on a PC who just care for graphics and frame rates and ignoring the storyline. I find it very sad for some to worry about frame rates rather than the story being told, can't you people just enjoy the game? Can't you accept it for what it is? I use to care about graphics and frame rates but I stoped and could not give a fuck when I hit the sofa to play a game on the console, that looks just as good than any PC game I have on me shelf that runs absolutly Smooth with no lag. I care about the atory being told, I don't care about the frame rate, graphics can increase the dramatic performance and experince yes, but can't you all just accept that the console version has the same story and or not going to miss out on anything if your going to play it on PC, 360 and PS3?

Console = Relaxation, great to have for the family and firends and you can not have to worry about viruses or Trojan Horses.

PC = Continues about of spending just to keep the dam thing alive, Major problems such as the blue screen of death, Windows Vista which is the gayest OS, Virus attacks that can kill your machine, shit load of cables, Spending money on graphics cards just to run Crysis barely "Still" I mean WTF.

Just be happy for what you have, stop this shit, I had enough of this crap already.

Fuck ;/

LOL, I wasnt bitching dude, fucking hell, get on the defensive some more aye?

If you think Farcry 2 is going to look as good on PS3/360 as it will on a PC then youre dreaming, and if it does, I highly doubt it will run at 30fps.

Now, let it be known I'm not bagging out consoles, I play my 360 regularly still, but wen it comes to FPS games with graphics as good as Farcry 2, then I want it to run and look as its intended, rather than have a cut down version, it all comes down to personal preference, and just because I'm concerned about getting good graphics and framerates, doesnt mean I dont give a shit about the story.

Go take a chill pill index, all I see you do on here is get defensive over shit that you neednt care about.

I'd love to say more, but I'd probably get banned.

This is the worst thread Console Games has had in ages.

Unfortunately I'd have to agree, even though I may or may not have attributed to aforementioned suckiness.

Fuck ;/

LOL, I wasnt bitching dude, fucking hell, get on the defensive some more aye?

If you think Farcry 2 is going to look as good on PS3/360 as it will on a PC then youre dreaming, and if it does, I highly doubt it will run at 30fps.

Now, let it be known I'm not bagging out consoles, I play my 360 regularly still, but wen it comes to FPS games with graphics as good as Farcry 2, then I want it to run and look as its intended, rather than have a cut down version, it all comes down to personal preference, and just because I'm concerned about getting good graphics and framerates, doesnt mean I dont give a shit about the story.

Go take a chill pill index, all I see you do on here is get defensive over shit that you neednt care about.

I'd love to say more, but I'd probably get banned.

Hey, I also have a personal preference to :) I just get sick and tired of hearing people complain about fps on a console. If you want to play FC2 on PC, then make a thread about it in the PC games section but 98% of the posts in here contain, compalining about graphics, frame rates and KB and mouse funtionality. So you either have 2 choices,

Discuss the console version - Are you getting it on 360 or PS3 or

Discuss the PC version, in PC games.

Simple.

I think everyone has had enough about PC gamers comming in here and de-railing the thread, if its on consoles, stick to it, otherwise deal with the fact that we are talking about wich version of the game are getting, which in this case (Consoles) not (PC)

If you want to tell me what you really wanted to say to me, PM me. But I don't think it will be the same outcome if it were in real life :) So tar tar.

This is the worst thread Console Games has had in ages.

Your telling me.

You're one of the ones threadshitting.

The Fact is index, I stated that if it doesnt run well on pc I will get it on console, thats relevant to this thread, half your shit isnt...