QuadLex

My pants keep falling down -_-

So, today I'm in my office. I don't have overloaded pockets, but my pants keep falling down. I'm wearing a belt. I'm out of holes.

I could drill a couple more into the leather, pull it tighter, and fix my problem that way, but it wouldn't work entirely well. Because there's a fair bit of material bunching around my waist.

See, I bought my pants around this time last year... Four new pairs, because my old pairs were damaged and falling apart. Normally I'd expect a few years service out of my cheap polyester pants, but these ones will need to be discarded soon.

Because they were bought last year, they were bought for 104Kg worth of Quadlex. Now, there's only 87.2Kg worth of Quadlex (Investors in my Lipid commodity market are *pissed*). So I've lost a few inches around the waistline. My pants don't fit. A number of my shirts are floppy, and some are rediculously big. I'm going to need to throw out underwear because the elastic is too loose now. Ditto shorts, singlets, formal shirts. $800 worth of suit is ruined. I need to buy slim-fit polos and t-shirts soon. I've got some more to lose so I don't want to do it before I'm another 20Kg lighter, but I doubt good taste (And pant verticalization issues) will allow me to wait much longer because I'm starting to look like even more of a dweeb.

I should be really pissed that, because I'm now quite a bit thinner, I have to buy hundreds of dollars worth of new clothes. But somehow, I just can't seem to muster up any aggrivation. Funny.

Stuff a pillow down there.

It'll keep your pants up, and make it look like you're well-endowed :P

I have been going throught he same problem from 130 to 110 and sliding still. Although I personally always enjoyed having baggier clothes so it isn't too much of an issue for me I still have a broad frame which means that most things doesn't actually appear to be too bad.

THe only thing I can suggest is buy a smaller belt which I did. Grin and bear it with the shirts.

Good work none the less, even with those minor annoyances.

they were bought for 104Kg worth of Quadlex. Now, there's only 87.2Kg worth of Quadlex

If 1 thing was awsome.That is as awesome as 10 awesome things.

Good lose

The clear cheap solution would be to go buy a belt small enough for your *target* weight, then use it at a larger setting for now.

Shirts. . . . hmmm - buy some cheapies in the meantime.

Good to (daggily) see your progress though.

Stuff a pillow down there.

It'll keep your pants up, and make it look like you're well-endowed :P

Make sure you put it down the front of your pants though. If you put it down the back you will still get looks, but for an entirely different reason.

if they are good clothes find yourself a cheep tailor to fix most of them up. cheeper than buying all new stuff.

good work on the weight loss though

Hector: That's awesome. I'd not listened to Frenzal in aaaaaaaaaaaages.

/goes digging them up.

Hector: That's awesome. I'd not listened to Frenzal in aaaaaaaaaaaages.

/goes digging them up.

From the glorious "Short music for short people" CD.

Good stuff.

I am encountering the opposite problem. Maybe we should swap. I'll give you some of my 76 cm waistline pants, I'm happy too.

-X

Because they were bought last year, they were bought for 104Kg worth of Quadlex. Now, there's only 87.2Kg worth of Quadlex

Is not amused.

Just make more holes. I now have the skewer sitting on my desk permanently and three new holes in my belt.

Suspenders my good man.

And get a monocle.

You know the chick dig it.

I've been looking for an optical monocle for ages, no luck yet.

Because they were bought last year, they were bought for 104Kg worth of Quadlex. Now, there's only 87.2Kg worth of Quadlex

Is not amused.

Sorry sweetheart, but I'd rather not get diabetes... There's plenty of other cubs in the woods. But if'n it'll make you feel better I can post my weightloss progress pics and you can see what I used to look like, wearing only briefs?

take ya duds in! Not rocket science my friend :c)

ooops, and 'grats my love... awesome work :D

I have not the co-ordination nor the know-how:P But thanks, I'm quite pleased.

use a rope it's far more attractive and people won't try and rob you.

Nah mate, it's all about the Cat-5 belt (True story)

*{Sigh}* All my business shirts have big collars now, and look kinda gyppy. AND they're loose so I look bigger then I am.

Fail.

use a rope it's far more attractive and people won't try and rob you.

Nah mate, it's all about the Cat-5 belt (True story)

You too?

I've been using Cat-5e (Shielded & weatherproof :D) for the past three or so years as a belt.

It well baffled the security thugs at the Gold Coast airport when I flew over there the other year.