Caelum

But What Has Really Changed?

:)

Now, now... that PC was "laying around" for months because I tend to be very time-poor, and as you confirmed for me the mobo was dead (I never did get my money back :)

It's now my primary machine but it's always a problem when you have access to so many PCs, there is no big reason to rush and fix the one that is misbehaving :)

Looking forward to a catch up, daughter's desktop Eee is here as well :)

Cheers

oooh. does that mean i get to pull it apart and take photos? :D

:)

Can't see why not, it looks pretty simple to dissemble :)

Mind you if it doesn't work when reassembled you might as well cut your own throat with a chainsaw, the daughter rather likes her new toy :)

Cheers

well, id fall under the hardcore gamer category and while i find your steretype amusing, it does kinda fit.

i do get out, i four wheel drive, i run around with the reserves, i go out to see my friends band play, i play D&D with several groups of mates, but besides all that. pretty much every moment im not working or sleeping, im gaming.

ill play just about anything and i look back and regret all the fantastic games i never played.

but heres the reasoning... what do you want in life? what do you hope to achieve in your short ~100 years on earth?

me? i want to be happy, i want to be entertained and have all the happy chemicals flow around my brain. i dont want to work in a shit job for 80 hours a week for 25 years so i have money to fill up my last 20 years with beer and hookers that may not be fun at all.

ooh gamers just wanna, they just wanna..

they just wanna they just wan-nnna

ooh gamers just wanna have fu-un.

Good post Kommando...

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter too :)

Work to live, not Live to work...

But there's gotta be some balance, regardless :)