Sign in to follow this  

What exactly do you want a build list for an Intel machine? sorry the thread is about as easy to follow as an upside down map so I had to skip over most of what was asked cause of some fight with 1shot or whatever it is.

Sorry if it seems this way, I have nothing bad to say about 1shot1kill, I was just offering some constructive criticism.

The reason I wanted the Intel thing was that this gradually turned from me asking for help to flash an evo bios to me thinkng of upgrading for the first time in a few years.

If your interested in a new system I am selling a Quad core Phenom II box in trademart for quiet a good price and it would outperform a similar priced intel box.

Ands its better then the amd build I did you and rapes the shitty intel build.

okay, 1shot, the message i sent you was a joke, dont be an actual smartass.

Yes, nesquik i would be interested, how much, what are specs?

Bit of a pity that he can't post in Trademart, isn't it?

Only needs 100+ posts.

okay, 1shot, the message i sent you was a joke, dont be an actual smartass.

Yes, nesquik i would be interested, how much, what are specs?

The box's specs are:

-AMD phenom II 550 black edition unlocked to a quad core from a dual core and overclocked slightly to 3.4ghz so its basically a Phenom II 965 if you want to look at reviews

-Gigabyte MA770T UD3P motherboard (one synonymous with unlocking the phenom II chips to quads)

-4gb (2x2gb) Gskill ripjaws 1600mhz 8-8-8-24 ram

-Antec earthwatts 380w PSU

-Antec NSK 4480B case

-MSI HD4830 graphics card

-Seagate 500gb 1mb cache HDD (single platter, so the newer faster kind)

-Pioneer 218 sata dvdrw drive

-Windows vista home premium 64bit and win7 upgrade home premium 64bit both with unused serials

for the box itself ^ I am asking for about $550 for a system worth around $850 new

listed as a $700 instant I also had some peripherals and games which would go with the system (19" LCD, G15 refresh keyboard, G5 mouse and a large list of retail games I was going to throw in as a complete package they were Company of heroes, Cod4, Cod5, C&C3, Fallout 3, Fallout 3 DLC pack)

If you are interested you only need >100 posts I think it is to access trademart due to you already having like what 25 or something?

note: I wont be pm trading, I have built up a heap of positive trader points so I am not going to do something like that.

Edited by nesquick

hey thats cool, couldnt afford it for at least another month anyway...

and I have more important things to spend the money on.

Ill just try and bodge a floppy disk from somewhere tomorrow...

I could just spam post until i hit the big 128, but im pretty sure id get my ass kicked by 1shot.

Going quick enough... Provided my internet credit doesnt run out.

oakey dokey, atomicans: Update!

I will upgrade to an AMD. In the next month.

Tomorrow, I will get a floppy from somewhere...

As for now, I just smoked a bowl of hash and now I'm going to see the single chick next door. Wish me luck!

As for now, I just smoked a bowl of hash and now I'm going to see the single chick next door. Wish me luck!

What your going to see her through binoculars from your bedroom window like the kid in disturbia?

:P

nah, i went and 'saw' to her, if you know what I mean...

1shot, dude, nofuckyou, i was being a comic genius. I wasn't saying fuck you, I was saying it'd be nice if YOU said fuck you. Common courtesy amongst comedians, aintit?