neX

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Yeah, if you try and type in a number first, it comes up with a zero in front of it... :/

Also, there's a list of servers here, so you can find a name on here and look for it in the server browser.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/bc2/AU/?...&order=desc

Personally I usually type in GameArena (also comes up with some servers hosted by them), or Aussie... which a number of servers have in their name.

I just a few of the worst games of my life. The team I was on was full of people without a rank, or only 1 or 2 levels, the other team were all different clan members with ranks of up to 30+

Within 2 minutes of a map starting, they had capped out and were base camping us, even though one of the admins was telling people not to.

So many tards on most servers at the moment. Although I have found one that I play on every night, 20p conquest, kicks ass, bunch of mostly mature guys just having fun on there. Great teamwork too.

What server is that, nuke? I'm totally down for 20p Conquest... if it's hardcore, anyway.

32 is too insane, and 16 hasn't got quite enough action.

From the BF BC2 Twitter

The 4 different soldier types have gathered a score of more than 34 Billion.

There's been more than 400M kills made.

1.3M roadkills

Squads and Teams have assisted each other to 6.2 Billion points.

Also servers are down for a bit for hardware upgrades.. No ETA atm..

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefiel...d-hardware.aspx

Tomorrow, 12th March, and Saturday, 13th March at 8:00GMT/9:00 CET:12:00 (midnight) PST, EA will take the servers down, this time we will come up with even more hardware with more capacity to handle all the BFBC2 traffic. Once the maintenance is complete you will experience an improvement to your online experience.

This will be extended maintenance to allow the new hardware to be installed and affect all three platforms (PC, PS3 and Xbox 360).

Maintenance on Friday 12th will last for 4 hours - 8:00 GMT to 12:00 midday GMT/9:00 CET to 13:00 CET/12:00 midnight PST to 4:00 PST.

I am almost rank 25 I want to unlock the G3, I hope it's as good as its stats suggest with the trade off being the smaller clip..

I never use opti scope or red dot anyway I always Iron sight and if I use it I get to use C4 of mortar strike again

Until then My fave Assault weapon is by far the M4, the first Assault rifle you get tht has the right ballance of Damage and Accuracy IMO, the Steyr Aug is too inaccurate for any decent ranged fighting which was dissapointing because I love how this gun looks and feels.

I am not really liking this game, combat seems a step backwards compared to MW2 and shots not killing people annoys the crap out of me.

Any way you can transfer games from your steam account to another one? I mose well give it to mudg3 since he wants it so much.

Tried playing hardcore, nesquick? Guns actually work! And with friends, and teamwork, it's a much more satisfying game than MW2.

Rush is rageworthy, though... but Conquest is awesome, classic BF with the smoothness of CoD. :)

I still can't resolve the connection issues for MP. I hope it's worth the fuck around.

Any one know when they will be back up or have any idea?

It was back up this morning when I tested it.

Sweet, I am not able to get on atm due to being on a net book and all but it will be my first time playing so I am looking forward to it. Did the hardware update make anything go fast or more reliable or fixed the ping issue ?

Yeah nesquick, if you didnt run off on me when we played yesterday you might have enjoyed it more!

But seriously, once you work your head around the combat and the movement in the game, things change completely, I've found that I can take down a running target at 50ms with a few headshots from an SMG pretty quickly. Gun of choice at the moment is the UMP45, so accurate and fairly powerful too.

The AKs74u is better than the UMP... same power and accuray, with a better firing rate.

Both are quite good, though.

I've been using the M16 and M14 today... they're probably my favorite so far. :)

Yeah nesquick, if you didnt run off on me when we played yesterday you might have enjoyed it more!

hah and sit in those bullet magnet apc's... id rather take my chances outside :P Edited by nesquick

The AKs74u is better than the UMP... same power and accuray, with a better firing rate.

Both are quite good, though.

I've been using the M16 and M14 today... they're probably my favorite so far. :)

I much prefer the UMPs Irons sights, the AKs74u was my gun of choice while I had nothing better to get than the red dot sight, but now I can carry more rockets and still aim okay :)

hah and sit in those bullet magnet apc's... id rather take my chances outside :P

Those APCs can kick anyone's ass if you have a good crew in/around them.

Those APCs can kick anyone's ass if you have a good crew in/around them.

most of the time I found (today in particular) due to the environment you can run up plant 3 charges and get away with blowing one up fairly easily though.

If you get an APC squad of together, one person gets armour package, one gets warhead, one gets sensor and one gets alt ammo (or faster reload) and you're nearly unstoppable. Its fantastic.

Made it to Master Sergeant I just then - absolutely ripping it up as an Anti-Tank Mine Engineer. Also got my 100 Dogtags up as well as earning 5 Gold Stars and the badge that comes with it. Someof the upgrades are really great and I am seeing my KDR heading towards positive. Still have to empty a clip on most but am finding the short burst really effective. The medic is quite overpowered with the LMG and M60 though - I usually get hammered by them.