Sir_Substance

The Explain Your Avatar Thread

Kid Rock?

Fuck off!

:P

You should prolly resize it to 90x90, so people's browsers don't alias the crap out of it.

For some reason I am unable to upload images from here, so I am using photobucket source that I found on google images.

Terry Moore's art is kinda hard to mistake. :)

Mine is usually whichever pretty I find that catches my oh-so-short attention span. Well, at least the ones I think "won't" get me banned. :P

Yours catch everyone else's attention, too. :p

I'm very impressed someone else knows of SiP.

If mine is working, it's a new one i made from another psychedelic picture i found on farboart.com. Like all of his stuff, it's amazing i think.

Mine is from back in the day when i was doing computer graphics and was playing around with physics.

i was trying to make a wall then throw a ball through it but the wall kept exploding like that no matter what i did.

Still looks cool

so, explain your avatar.

It's from the cover art to the album Chasing The Ghost by Collide. Back by demand, this time with more ghost :-)

Fuck off!

:P

For some reason I am unable to upload images from here, so I am using photobucket source that I found on google images.

That means only photobucket links work. Bugger!

I tried at least a few times to upload mine from my computer but I guess V3 still needs a heap amount of bug fixing. lol

Cyber sex.

I always thought yours was a turd leaping out of a toilet, until I looked closely at it in another thread about 20 minutes ago.

Marvellous.

Nirvana's symbol.

Tat done 2 weeks after my 18th on my friend's 18th actually :P. October 18 last year.

This, is Chernobyl ^_^

I am a mean nasty dog owner and couldn't resist buying him a "rain coat"

It says Security on the back.

I love my dawgy

he's so cute!

This, is Chernobyl ^_^

I am a mean nasty dog owner and couldn't resist buying him a "rain coat"

It says Security on the back.

I love my dawgy

He's adorable. And the fact he doesn't look very intimidating makes him even more effective as a ninjaguarddog.

It's from the cover art to the album Chasing The Ghost by Collide. Back by demand, this time with more ghost :-)

Woah, new avatar. I don't feel like you're thinking about ripping through my jugular any more :P

Rob.

Woah, new avatar. I don't feel like you're thinking about ripping through my jugular any more :P

Rob.

She'll probably change it back now :P

Yours catch everyone else's attention, too. :p

I'm very impressed someone else knows of SiP.

Known about it for years, tho i admittedly only read a couple. I read too many other things, couldn't afford another series that I don't really follow (too much backstory).

And yeah, I keep getting PM's about my choice in avs. Luckily, none of them are yet from a mod. :P

edit: only, not once. Can't speel. :P

My avatar is of delightful Rainbow Brite :) I did consider changing it for this new Atomic, but nothing really took my fancy. Plus, the other time I changed my avatar (to Lady Lovely Locks) I was peer pressured back to the original Rainbow Brite one. ...Such a kind, caring and sweet community is Atomic :P