Sir_Substance

The Explain Your Avatar Thread

I just changed mine. This suits me more, plus i use the bright colours to find my posts in threads so i can see how much i have read so far pretty easily. Plus its Alex Grey artwork which always fucking rocks.

While very sexy I kind of miss the Oranges :(

Fankoo. It will be back to the old number when I find the original image I made the old one from. May as well do the full 90x90 now.

Technically, I think the picture was actually of a kind of bacteria, but it's been so long since I grepped it from somewhere I can't really remember.

AND being totally sexy while doing that...

*drools over Clive Owen*

I don't think I can add a third eye to Rainbow Brite :P And Tak has already subtly altered mine in the past by making the colours brighter ;) Thanks for that Tak by the way :)

He is awesome, isn't he? I've loved him in everything I've seen him in.

I hope he's in Sin City 2. I think they're going to do the other major story Dwight's in, but that was before he had plastic surgery, so I don't think they could use him to play him.

I'm only using this av cos I don't have access to my old one. I might have it somewheres though...

I love to play Quake3.

My avatar is Visor from Quake3.

Chances are I will switch it at some point for something new when this one bores me.

He is awesome, isn't he? I've loved him in everything I've seen him in.

I hope he's in Sin City 2. I think they're going to do the other major story Dwight's in, but that was before he had plastic surgery, so I don't think they could use him to play him.

I'm only using this av cos I don't have access to my old one. I might have it somewheres though...

I've loved him in everything I've seen him in, I just wish it wasn't in so many dodgy movies (I dare someone to say they thought Children of Men was good :P ). But Clive is a spunkrat and a brilliant actor :) I was so heartbroken when I heard Dwight had to get plastic surgery in future Sin City comics. I haven't gotten round to reading them because I love him as is :)

Anyway, yes, I'm going to peer pressure you to keep Clive as your av :) *applies peer pressure*

I dare someone to say they thought Children of Men was good :P

Yep.

But then I'm a sucker for scifi... and Michael Caine rocks.

I've loved him in everything I've seen him in, I just wish it wasn't in so many dodgy movies (I dare someone to say they thought Children of Men was good :P ). But Clive is a spunkrat and a brilliant actor :) I was so heartbroken when I heard Dwight had to get plastic surgery in future Sin City comics. I haven't gotten round to reading them because I love him as is :)

Anyway, yes, I'm going to peer pressure you to keep Clive as your av :) *applies peer pressure*

Well in the first stories with Dwight, he got super beat up, and the Old Town girls fixed him up. And that's why his girlfriend said something like 'before you came back with your new face'. So yeah, I think the old Dwight is bald and less interesting looking overall. Anyone could play him.

And I liked Children of Men! I thought it was an excellent movie. I bought it on DVD for 6 bucks purely because it said CLIVE OWEN on the cover. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, and you can see it minus (part of) the Mandelbrot set on my profile, too.

Yep.

But then I'm a sucker for scifi... and Michael Caine rocks.

Michael Caine is awesome. Who was he in it, the old hippy guy? I can't quite remember.

I watched Sleuth lately, he was so good in it.

I always thought yours was a turd leaping out of a toilet

That's just sick. Why would anyone have an avatar of something so disgusting?

It's clearly a dude fucking a computer! Natural! Loving! Thrusting!

That's just sick. Why would anyone have an avatar of something so disgusting?

It's clearly a dude fucking a computer! Natural! Loving! Thrusting!

Now knowing the truth of the avatar I'm not sure if I am more or less disturbed.

Or aroused.