Sir_Substance

The Explain Your Avatar Thread

Mine's a japanese chick hitting herself on the head with a saucepan, just 'cos it's the most random image I've ever seen.

Hopefully, if I've worked this new forum stuff properly, my avatar should be a picture of a sleeping Titania, Queen of the Fairies. A beautiful picture I think :)

Im pretty happy with my new one... for now... mine old one was rather classic (Slayer - Diabolis In Musica CD cover).

Current is the Jigsaw Doll from the Saw franchise... quite a scary looking chap ;)

[evil voice] Do you want to play a gaaame?! [/evil]

Yeah cool, lets play tetris heh...

He is awesome, isn't he? I've loved him in everything I've seen him in.

I hope he's in Sin City 2. I think they're going to do the other major story Dwight's in, but that was before he had plastic surgery, so I don't think they could use him to play him.

I'm only using this av cos I don't have access to my old one. I might have it somewheres though...

You seen Shoot 'Em Up yet?

It is awesome.

That is weird... Yours is the only one of the new Avs i can't see. But your user pic shows up fine - and I assume they're the same thing, from your post.

Yeah, I know: replying to yourself, etc etc... But I wanted the quote.

On seeing further Av failures, and further investigation, it seem that all the broken ones ahre a common factor. They're all hosted on Atomic. ALL of the externally stored Avs (so far, anyway) work just fine.

I'm guessing that means all the ones uploaded from your own PC, and the std Atomic images are the broken ones.

Currently it's a crazy cat, before that it was a photo I took at dusk, and then a photo of a piece of body art I had done.

Back in 2001 I asked for someone to make me an avatar (as was a not-uncommon request at the time)

Some made this one up for me.

Wish I could remember who, so I could get a bigger version of it. Although, then again, it's unlikely they would still have the source.

Uh, wasn't it Mael? He did a few for various people back in the day.

mine is mentok the mindtaker from birdman!

rather like this chap with the wooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooo levitation/mindtakery

mine is mentok the mindtaker from birdman!

rather like this chap with the wooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooooooo levitation/mindtakery

Mentok rocks!

I don't really think mine needs explaining

Die!

It's the Burger King.

Die +2 !

Where the hell are they all, they were visible late last night :(

Edit:There we go :) Damn settings in control were reset to no.

You probably have them turned off in your profile settings man.

They reset themselves Mr Friendly, site has a mind of It's own it would seem :)

Ha! I had to block images from optus.net to get rid of that damn flashy thing funky_monkey has :P