1shot1kill

Something I need to get off my chest.

Hmm...skimpy G-string or Faeces, I'll go with the skimpy G-string even if it is sill very disturbing in the context of the post it was in.

*sigh* someone hand me some novocaine and a pair of pliers...

Straw, camel's back.

cmon then. please elaborate. my motives are pure, i promise ;)

yeah on the one hand theres the prospect of ridiculing you for losing your shit if the semblance of a just cause cannot possibly be imagined, (which reminds me of one of my favourite The Far Side cartoons: three cowboys around a campfire, one dead from a bullet wound, and one holding a smoking gun saying "Okay, you are my witness. He laughed when my marshmallow caught fire.")

but on the other, i am just plain interested in some examples of this dude's douchebaggery whether or not they render your actions 'excusable'. stories about obnoxious incompetent idiots are fun!

+1, and that Far Side cartoon is a real beauty : )

Hmm...skimpy G-string or Faeces, I'll go with the skimpy G-string even if it is sill very disturbing in the context of the post it was in.

Google search it.

Google search it.

Umm...now that you suggest it.

No, I made that mistake with a certain vid involving a "cup" and am still undergoing intensive therapy due to it :P

Damn you, Sam :P

Careful..............he might lose it again!

I can tell you now that if I were to go head to head in a butting contest with Sam, there is only ONE! possible outcome :D

Me unconscious

Shame everyone saw you do it. Seems like he might have accepted he had it coming and was partly to blame. You could have administered your first-aid too, for an even better punch line.

Happen to know the significance of the Rod of Snuggle-pus or whatever it's called that The Flash bloke is carrying on the RASIGS crest?

Someone's proving that scientologists are fucking idiots again!

They can probably help with your depression if you open your mind.

Open your mind? Don't you mean wallet?

It's pretty ironic that you get around with the tag" The best things in life are free" while promoting scientology.

Not as ironic as the first aid officer fucking head-butting a co-worker though!

Withholding a damn good arse kicking when someone is in front of you gagging for it leads to depression. Depression is bad so therefore the deserved arse kicking is good and just :)

They can probably help with your depression if you open your wallet.

Fixed ;P

Curses! Beaten to it!

Edited by delta2020

Shame everyone saw you do it. Seems like he might have accepted he had it coming and was partly to blame. You could have administered your first-aid too, for an even better punch line.

Happen to know the significance of the Rod of Snuggle-pus or whatever it's called that The Flash bloke is carrying on the RASIGS crest?

They can probably help with your depression if you open your mind.

Open your mind? Don't you mean wallet?

It's pretty ironic that you get around with the tag" The best things in life are free" while promoting scientology.

Not as ironic as the first aid officer fucking head-butting a co-worker though!

Hermes/Mercury (messenger of the Gods) is carrying the [/url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus]Caduceus.[/url]

It's pretty innocent really... "scat" is just another term used for a thong or skimpy G-string.

Not that innocent really as there is a reason for linking a thong with shit. Of course another related name for a G-string is "bum floss" for reasons that should be obvious by now.

My wife worked with a public servant who had kicked his small, female asian supervisor at work, in front of other people at a meeting. His punishment? Moved to another site, given his own office, and given no tasks to do. He sat in that office for a good 2 years, feet on desk, and watching videos he had downloaded from home and brought in. Day after day after day.

The public service attracts some strange people sometimes. Most that I work with have been tops though.

What happened then?

Did he leave or get promoted?

Promoted to leader of the opposition.

What happened then?

Did he leave or get promoted?

He eventually got bored, and resigned. I think he lasted around 2 years in that office, watching videos.