peteed1985

Your Opinon about this Full HD TV

I was looking at this HDTV from Bing Lee for $499 TV

I was wondering what are the pros and cons (opposed to my current Samsung LCD Monitor)as I want to use it for -

* Main Monitor (main use) with the PC specs in my signature

* Play PS3 (which I'll get later) and other consoles

* TV/DVD/VHS (SAMSUNG Combo)

Or if you have any other suggestions around this price range as in bigger size or better brand please let me know. Don't really care if its not FULL HD but if it is sweet.

ps No Plasma

If you already have a combo player that can also tune for TV, why not just get a 24" dell monitor? I think it'll be better.

If you already have a combo player that can also tune for TV, why not just get a 24" dell monitor? I think it'll be better.

tv cupboard is not made for a CRT tv like it's got on it plus I was wanting it to play the ps3 on

combo player isn't a tuner I have a standard def set top box that's kinda a cheap crappy one

typing this on mobile so sorry for crappy message lol

I find it odd that its just a 24" tv for $500, im pretty sure ive seen in retail stores bigger sizes for around that price.

Ok if your budget is around $500.00 than I heartily recommend this 26" 1080p from kogan.

26-full-hd-lcd-tv-hd-tuner

Or from Tyagi their 26" is on special for $475.00. White 26" full hd-tuner

budget has gone up to about $700 if it really really has to to get a halfway decent brand but really don't wanna get smaller than 68cm cause its what I got atm and it'd feel like a downgrade

I need a HDMI cable so gotta get TV for about $650 to allow for that

smiths dick has a 32 inch samsung for $647 on sale was thinking it might be good but idk

samsung 32 inch

Ok if your budget is around $500.00 than I heartily recommend this 26" 1080p from kogan.

budget has gone up to about $700 if it really really has to to get a halfway decent brand but really don't wanna get smaller than 68cm cause its what I got atm and it'd feel like a downgrade

smiths dick has a 32 inch samsung for $647 on sale was thinking it might be good but idk

samsung 32 inch

Brand ? Bah humbug ! I have two kogan tv's the 42" and the 32" 1080p and their 1080p camera, and all told we have three of their bluray players in the house. And not one of them has given us a problem, all come with full warranty which can be extended.

I would grab this 1080p-32-full-hd-lcd-tv-hd-tuner and save your self some money, you could even purchase an extended warranty.

Edited by bowiee

samsung 32 inch

Brand ? Bah humbug ! I have two kogan tv's the 42" and the 32" 1080p and their 1080p camera, and all told we have three of their bluray players in the house. And not one of them has given us a problem, all come with full warranty which can be extended.

I would grab this 1080p-32-full-hd-lcd-tv-hd-tuner and save your self some money, you could even purchase an extended warranty.

yeah but since this is most likely gunna be my computer monitor 99% of the time rather than a TV I want it to be good quality monitor for PC above all else

I mean idk my monitors so this may be just as good as samsung for PC gaming

you tried it for PC gaming? if so how'd it go?

I like the USB slot for watching stuff off I must say

samsung 32 inch

yeah but since this is most likely gunna be my computer monitor 99% of the time rather than a TV I want it to be good quality monitor for PC above all else

Hang on now ! If it is going to be used as a monitor 99% of the time why not just buy a monitor ? Regardless of what brand of TV you get at that size they are not the best for gaming.

samsung 32 inch

Hang on now ! If it is going to be used as a monitor 99% of the time why not just buy a monitor ? Regardless of what brand of TV you get at that size they are not the best for gaming.

because I also need a replacement TV so if I want to I can use as TV

also as far as I know biggest LCD computer monitor of a good brand is 30 inch and they cost like $1500 or $3000 from memory than again I could be wrong there