Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneMagik

Freeman's Mind

I have watched all 26 episodes available, and end up laughing way too loudly for 3am.

It's more interesting to have Freeman talking, and well, the character of Freeman is not what I personally imagined. I will now be thinking of this voice when ever I play.

i kept watching, waiting, hoping something would happen.

it didnt

half an hour, nothing

then i clicked the play button

another half hour

still not much better

and then i found this unrelated video

and laughed

it didnt

half an hour, nothing

another half hour

still not much better

and laughed

haha that's hilarious at least from what I saw - love the invisible bricks. He sometimes sounds a bit like christopher walken. I'll have to watch the rest of it later. (3 years later :P)

as for the freemans mind. I remember watching the first few episodes but not actually finishing it off. I'll have to go back and check it out.

Thanks for sharing ... has lulz (especially with the accent - it's a deliberate accent right?), but I like Freeman's Mind a bit better ... and I still like Red vs. Blue best out of all of them.

And for those oldschool Wolfenstein 3D fans (who also aren't totally annoyed by FPS Doug), there's always that corny (NSFW) Wolfenstein 3D Headshot -- well, I kinna like it anyways...

Anyways, I'm off to see episode 26. I thought 25 was the last one.

*EDIT: Waitaminute ... there is no episode 26. You must have counted 10.5 as a full episode.

And on second viewing that Mario video is even funnier... (Christopher Walken voice:) "What!? That never happened before. That's - it's a unique way to die."

Edited by wlayton27

lol wlayton, fps doug is a legend

As fopr freemans mind, I've been pissing myself at it. That dude is such a good voice actor, and the flow of it still isnt boring after like what, 2 hours of it now?

This is better than some hollywood shit.

it didnt

half an hour, nothing

another half hour

still not much better

Ditto. There's like one or two minor funny things every bit, the rest is just "what's the most obvious thing someone would say at this point?". Boring.

it didnt

half an hour, nothing

another half hour

still not much better

Ditto. There's like one or two minor funny things every bit, the rest is just "what's the most obvious thing someone would say at this point?". Boring.

Everyone knows you dont have a sense of humour though.

Nah I thought the first few were good but when the shooting starts they rapidly became boring and repetitive. Made it to about episode 12 before I gave up on it.

Nah I thought the first few were good but when the shooting starts they rapidly became boring and repetitive. Made it to about episode 12 before I gave up on it.

^ This.

Everyone knows you dont have a sense of humour though.

False. Everyone knows I expect something that isn't astoundingly obvious in my humour.

Unless it's baby rape jokes. They're best simple.

I wonder if he'll go onto HL2 after he finishes HL:S?

It's the same guy that did the Civil Protection series. BTW why the hell doesn't google come up with this friggin' page when I search for either Freeman's Mind or Civil Protection? It should be the first friggin' hit.