mark84

Atomic Superpi Scores V5

Posted Image

New one

C2D 1M

9.984seconds

Really crap for 549 x 9 tbh, but it was mega loose timings, like 5-6-6-18 just to make sure XD

Similar timings to my ram, what v did you have that e8500 at to get that kinda oc?

mark84 - I just thought if people (like me) forget an URL, you could just right click on image and click copy image location, just in case you didn't know :) it's a Firefox feature though

mark86 - I just thought if people (like me) forget an URL, you could just right click on image and click copy image location, just in case you didn't know :) it's a Firefox feature though

I know that, but like I said in the post, it's just less hassle for me if you just post the link url too.

It's mark84 btw :)

FB - Do one in safe mode. trust me :P

Wait - Is that safe mode?

Also, try 9x multi, higher FSB.

Just done Superpi in safe mode on my rig and got 14 sec.

Thats with an E6750 at 3.6 so i thought it wasn't too bad..

Here it is

would like to push cpu higher but just gets won't end up booting when any higher..

Well done skitzo87. Though I won't accept benches done on a superpi that doesn't show milliseconds.

Please download the one mentioned in the OP and use that to do a retest. Then I'll place you into the rankings.

Cheers

I'll be adding some numbers soon, on normal OS, loose ram and highest multi, I did low 11's, so I'll try break that this week, gotta keep that ram cool though :P

Nice bloated install here. =P

1M, Core 2 Duo

00:10:109 http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/Fa...ilder/oc123.jpg

E8500 @ 4.750Ghz (500 x 9.5)

RAM at 5-5-5-15

Have to say to NukeJockey and c0nc0n, those are some bitchin times and some real nice chips you have there. Awesome Job =)

/Le Sigh at 1.7v to get what I got.

|\| | < 3!!!

Are you following me? =\

I wanna see someone with an i7 in here...

Might take a while. Anyone who's bought one probably wont have enough cash to pay for internet for a while ;)

I wanna see someone with an i7 in here...

My new system runs an i7 920 @ 3.2 ghz with 3 gigs of 1600mhz corsair dominators, i ran for around 11-12 sec for the 1m test. I'll do a proper test and take a screenie of it sometime in the next week...i seem to have an issue with my power supply making a rather loud buzzing noise >_>

-actually it might have been at 2.8ghz seeing how i only recently bumped it up to 3.2

Edited by xxezekielxx

mark84, you can keep the Phenom 9500 but put this record on...

Posted Image

Phenom II X4 940BE @ stock 3.0GHz

35 sec down to 23, quite the improvement over your previous Phenom Sora, nice! Hopefully we'll see an update with this around 4GHz ;)

Well, 4.0GHz might have to wait as I'm stuck at the 3.6GHz barrier of heat. The cooler isn't coping with 3.8GHz heat so meh...

Oh, here's a new record to put up there...

Posted Image

Make that 20 secs now ;)