WD 1TB

Pioneer DVDRW

LG L246WH

Logitech G15 v.1

Logitech G5 (POTM prize =D)

Logitech X-230

Thermaltake Shark with some custom paint and a few usability mods

*!COMPETITION TIME!*

The person with the best cable management within this topic gets a free copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 *Judged* only by me! Postage is paid by me as well as the game. Begins on the 27th which is tomorrow and ends on the 15th of April, so if your up to the challenge then get posting!

Have fun!

Edited by index680i

WTF are you talking about index?

*Edit again.

Please check page 1 in my original post and scroll down to the bottom where it says Competition time, all the info needed to enter is there!

Edited by index680i

Is it possible to win if my radiator is on the desk?

what cable management award? lol I doubt it, only one person on atomic who I take my hat off to with his cable management and thats Mozes which you hardly see around here anymore.

if it is to view the cables then yes. have a before and after.

Hmmmm... Index, so I'm guessing you are going to vote yourself the 'best' to avoid giving out a free game???? or are you serious?

pic

Very nice. Are the blue and green LEDs a custom mod?

They're cathodes, and I put them in myself, if that's what you mean. The blue LED on the front of the case is stock, as are the blue ones in the rear fan. The reason the light splashes like it does on the back wall is just down to the case ventilation and the cathodes and fan shining through it from odd angles.

Darkshot:

Posted Image

if it is to view the cables then yes. have a before and after.

It wont fit.

Any Atomican who knows me will know I favour cooling at any cost :P Thus buying gear that wont even fit, not in a million years haha.

wow, that must be fucking annoying tak =/

Not really....

It usually looks a lot more like the first pic, I generally get about with either the sun up or the light on :p

--edit-- And the honeycomb mesh panel is facing away from me. If I had that side towards my face it might be a bit much, but as it is it's just sort of on the wall over there and only in the corner of my eye. And besides, if I wake up one day and decide that I really hate all the pretty things in the world and want to be fucking miserable and sit in the dark, I've installed independent switches for the cathodes on one of the blank 5 1/4in bay covers, so I can just switch 'em off :)

Edited by Takoma

Hmmmm... Index, so I'm guessing you are going to vote yourself the 'best' to avoid giving out a free game???? or are you serious?

I am serious mate. If you have what it takes to show me your cable management to others, then you could win.

i won't be voting myself in, but ill take a picture just so i can show you what mine looks like :D

Cmon people, Battlefield Bad Company 2! Giveaway prize!! :D

Edited by index680i

Fuck it, I'll take it in the spirit it's offered, and put a pic in tomorrow sometime.

That's the spirit!

Just to keep the party here alive, ill be doing several of these through out from time to time. So there will be more than just game comps. By the way, I love your PC lighting, very pro photography ;)

Edited by index680i

Too bad I only have a shitty camera phone but this is my beasty.

Posted Image

Heavy thing that's only heavier because of lal the coolant in it. For some reason the flash on my phone made iot bright enough so you can't see all the red lights in and around it.

*Edit again.

Please check page 1 in my original post and scroll down to the bottom where it says Competition time, all the info needed to enter is there!

As if misquote me.

I ask you edited your post after i asked that, you mentioned something about photographing yourself with pants off.

*Edit again.

As if misquote me.

I ask you edited your post after i asked that, you mentioned something about photographing yourself with pants off.

Yeah I did :P

It was a photo from an old topic that Morris made. :P