Sign in to follow this  
fredzfrog

EOI Atomic 10Y.O. b'day lan..

SYDNEY! SYDNEY! SYDNEY! X1000 SPAM!

Oh come on, Sydney is where the cool people are! Hold it here!!

Sydney > (insert your city here)

Fixed!

We should have more Atomicans here. Why can't this be a poll or something?

Melbourne has seen more love than Brisbane or Sydney. My vote is for either city. If Brisbane was decided on, I'd definitely be down for assisting.

Has any movement happened on this? If not, I'm willing to take over and start cobbling things together for another epic celebration in Brisbane :D

I'm basicly waiting to see what haymarket decide to do for the occasion.. then we can work around that to gain the mostest atomical goodness :D

Have you messaged them asking what they're doing? But yes, from where I see it, Brisbane's had the least love when it comes to Atomic birthday bashes, plus we've got oodles of sufficient venues with hotel cover littered around the city.

Have you messaged them asking what they're doing?

Yes, i considered the logistical implications early on, and requested information regarding to the official celebration planings.

Have you messaged them asking what they're doing? But yes, from where I see it, Brisbane's had the least love when it comes to Atomic birthday bashes, plus we've got oodles of sufficient venues with hotel cover littered around the city.

We'll never get a huge meet here. Brisbane is full of pikers.

I wouldnt mind going to Melbourne for it, but id only bring a laptop, Im not flying with a rig and im not driving there from Sydney.

That said though, it was in Sydney, then id probably take a lappy too. Im not really much of a PC gamer, but id still come along for the celebrations, drinking and catching up with everyone.

So if its in Melbourne, im totally cool with that. I dont mind flying up for the weekend, should be fun.

Also, Juggs and I have event management, PR, sponsorship and marketing skillz up our sleeves, both graduates :)

Should you need any help, we'd be more than happy to do what we can. We are busy with Meet X right now, but once that is over we can help out with this too. We wouldnt take the reigns of this though, this is your baby. We will just help if asked :)

baby? but i'm single and unemployed! what will the neighbors think!

people have been asking me when i'm due tho.. :P