Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Kastoli

An FPS to top all other FPSs.

TF2 sounds pretty cool now...back when I used to play it, it was just classes without interchangeable kits..cool.

Yeah theres a bit of customisation, can require some time input but the they arn't huge amazing unlocks anyway, it just means you may gain an advantage in one area and a deficet in another. or a silly hat (my pyro has a paper bag on her head)

You should jump on tonight and have a game, I'm on your steam friends so just join game, we will be on from 7-12nz time minimum

@Kastoli - TF2 isn't really like that on any servers I use now, usually because they have 24-32 people in them so 1 or 2 idiots don't mean fuckall in the scheme of things.

Mic music is still annoying but on the ON3 servers (fucking best pings and rotations ever) there is almost always an admin on who stops that shit quick smart, and on our servers it is brilliantly simple, spam the mic repeatedly in any way shape or form, 5 minute voice ban, do it again, longer, fuck us off too much, ban steam ID

TF2 sounds pretty cool now...back when I used to play it, it was just classes without interchangeable kits..cool.

Yeah theres a bit of customisation, can require some time input but the they arn't huge amazing unlocks anyway, it just means you may gain an advantage in one area and a deficet in another. or a silly hat (my pyro has a paper bag on her head)

You should jump on tonight and have a game, I'm on your steam friends so just join game, we will be on from 7-12nz time minimum

@Kastoli - TF2 isn't really like that on any servers I use now, usually because they have 24-32 people in them so 1 or 2 idiots don't mean fuckall in the scheme of things.

Mic music is still annoying but on the ON3 servers (fucking best pings and rotations ever) there is almost always an admin on who stops that shit quick smart, and on our servers it is brilliantly simple, spam the mic repeatedly in any way shape or form, 5 minute voice ban, do it again, longer, fuck us off too much, ban steam ID

That is certainly a solution... I guess i've just been playing on all the wrong servers. Its just I get horrible ping on anything that isn't a bigpond GA server, in the areas of double or more even for internode servers.

So far i've gotten every unlock available, unless the engi update is out yet; but its still not somthing I can play for hours on end... which Is really what i'm looking for these days, somthing to consume my time, and hold my attention.

I applied for TF2 GameOps on BigPond GameArena, because we never have GameOps on the servers I play in.

I really miss Unreal Tournament (all of them) I've been playing online since the original UT was released in 1999! UT2004 was great until the player numbers slowly dropped off, then the same thing happened to UT3, very disappointing!