Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
the_13th

N97 Mini vs Sony Ericsson Satio

Don't get the N97, get the N97 Mini personally...

Or do something completely different and check out the Nokia X6. Three have it, it's basically an N97 mini with a capacitive touch-screen (very responsive, multi-touch capable) and no keyboard, with 16gb of memory. Sexy.

iPhone its going to have to be, N97 seems nice but its just not going to stack up..

The plan I am looking at is the "Unlimited" Plans, I only have to contract myself to a $79 cap for the 16GB 3GS but I'll boost it up.

With optus, to get that you also MUST suscribe to the 14.99 datapack.. I need the calls more than I need the data, but if Im paying $99 I damn well want some data too :P

As much as I hate myself for it right now.. You guys are right, I have to go for the iPhone, if I get a cheaper alternative I'm going to regret is down the line

The other option was to put up with my prepaid for a few more months, BUT that meansd I have to waste money buying a new phone. And it doesnt really sound like the new one will be anything HUEG when it comes to upgrades anyway

No video calls on the iPhone IS a downer, I had been looking forward to playing with them.

Thats probably the ONLY advantage to the N97, that would have been a nice addition

Mate, I will do you a solid, I am going to pimp myself as your iPhone support, I am passing you my email through PM, any questions or problems you have, email me and I will make sure I do what I can to help.

Only seems fair, since I pimped them enough to make you decide on one!

PM on its way.