Sign in to follow this  
bbrannan

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T ? how long have these been available?

Umart & Gamedude have them listed, I just noticed this afternoon.

Very interesting who will be the first ???

ITESTATE Sydney

AMD AM3 Athlon II x6 1055T $239 releasing on 27 Apr

AMD AM3 Athlon II x6 1090T $359 releasing on 27 Apr

prices are awsome for 6core,how much are intel 6core again??? was goingto get a quad core but might get a 1055t instead mobo is ok with the lastest bios thank god it dosnt need a new platform

prices are awsome for 6core,how much are intel 6core again???

Alot, but that's because only the extreme edition one has been released so far, and it has an unlocked multiplier and all that.

I'd expect the "normal" versions to be filtering through over the next few months.

Now there is another thing for me to buy.

Stupid technological advances wasting my money.

Bahh... you love it.

I can't say I wouldn't want one of these either.... but I don't expect it to be 'that' good tbh.

I'm gonna see if I can hold off until bulldozer.

Not like games are even fully using my current quad core.

I'm gonna see if I can hold off until bulldozer.

Not like games are even fully using my current quad core.

hold off till sandybridge more like it lol.

ITESTATE Sydney

AMD AM3 Athlon II x6 1055T $239 releasing on 27 Apr

AMD AM3 Athlon II x6 1090T $359 releasing on 27 Apr

prices are awsome for 6core,how much are intel 6core again??? was goingto get a quad core but might get a 1055t instead mobo is ok with the lastest bios thank god it dosnt need a new platform

at those prices, ill be getting the AMD AM3 AMD Phenom II X6 1090T $359, just want the 890FX am3 boards to come out already...

then ill put my current board + Phenom II x4 955 BE in my bro's pc, hopefully when bulldozer hits, it will be available in Am3 boards or ill be pissed

at those prices, ill be getting the AMD AM3 AMD Phenom II X6 1090T $359, just want the 890FX am3 boards to come out already...

then ill put my current board + Phenom II x4 955 BE in my bro's pc, hopefully when bulldozer hits, it will be available in Am3 boards or ill be pissed

There is a rumour that bulldozer will fit into existing AM3 sockets. But you can expect there to be an AM3+ socket to accommodate the quad memory channels of Bulldozer.

However this is a rumour, and it's still possible we can expect the quite large Socket G34 with a 1974 LGA or Socket C32 with a 1207 LGA.

I'm guessing tomorrow is when the distributors will get the CPUs. I've only been given notice about them from Melbourne office.

I'm guessing tomorrow is when the distributors will get the CPUs. I've only been given notice about them from Melbourne office.

Your still going to sneak one out for me right sora?

:P

There is a rumour that bulldozer will fit into existing AM3 sockets. But you can expect there to be an AM3+ socket to accommodate the quad memory channels of Bulldozer.

However this is a rumour, and it's still possible we can expect the quite large Socket G34 with a 1974 LGA or Socket C32 with a 1207 LGA.

niceeee, i was expecting bulldozer to ship the quad channel mem controller in the server chips, with either dual or tri-channel hitting the desktop parts, gonna cross my fingers for quad channel on the high-end desktop!

How long from when you get them in stock to being able to sell the said stock?

im half tempted to go buy one since they are only $250 and I can get a cheap AM3 mobo for like $100 to.

I'm Shocked!!!!!! :P

It's not going to be better than your i5 750. Maybe unless you run intensive multithreaded apps.